Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

WOOHOO!~ ♥ FREEDOM :D ♥

♥♥♥♥♥
WOOHOO!!~
♥♥♥♥♥

O'S ARE FINALLY, OVER! :D

I know it's a late post, cuzzzzz.
I'm not feeling well.
Fever, cough, sore throat, flu.
Whao, totally sucky.
But i'm feeling much better now, so i'm posting! ^^
(If you have been following me on Twitter @Yutingloves, should know when i started falling sick! LOL. Inane.)

Anyw, SO EXHILARATED! Hehehe. Gonna have so many outings!
W/, 4E4'09 clique, Friends, gans. HEHEHEH!
Oh btw, there'll be class chalet on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd of December, hope it will be a fun and memorable one! *Memorable in a good way.* [:
Continue..
I'm gonna do up a list of itinerary LATER! So excited!
For now, i won't think about O's results, juz hope the results won't disappoint me! :X

I have a list of people in my mind alr!
Hangout!
Binbin, Geraldine, Simin, Janice, Jenny, Eric chen, David, Isaac Lim, Eric chua, Malay guyz. (Peeps in the following pictures is muzzzzz. as well as geraldine, simin, janice which are not in the photos!)


For outings, we'll have PICNICS, MOVIE MARATHON, SHOPPING, W/E! HAHA!

Hmmm, also,
Cherpoa, Meibei, Limin mei mei, Sharlene meimei, Yiling meimei, Triniton, Chunhuat, so many many more! ^^
(Sorry for those i didn't list out, however, you're in my list! ^^)
ALSO! AS WELL AS PLAYING HARD, I GOT TO WORK HARD! NEED TO FIND A JOB! ^^
Okay, think i'll stop here. need go fb. also, need do itinerary list! ^^V
Bb. (:

No comments: