Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, August 13, 2009

NO LOVE = NO HATE

First of all, and most importantly.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DADDY!! (I love you!!) *But i don't hate you!! ^^* (Have to say this cuz of my topic today. lmao. -.-)
going for dinner tonight.. YAY! but missing Elvin's "Stars for a cause" show, BOO. ):


Secondly.. I came to realise this : When there is no love, how can there be hatred?
So.. I'm trying to say that, i hate no one! HAHA. -.-
Realise this aft some thought. Something happened. So angry and deep hatred at first. But now, fine already. (:

Okay, w/e. Going to sleep. Byebye.

P/s: I miss BINBIN!! ))))))): (Binny, see! I so sad. T.T) lol.

P/s/s: !MOST IMPORTANTLY! : I LOVE ELVIN NG JUN XIONG! AND IT'S A SURE THING I DON'T HATE HIM AT ALL. I LOVE HIM TO THE CORE. YAY! ^^

Mood today : Neutral, becuz angry at first, but thanks to Elvin ng, i'm feeling much better.. (: (L)

No comments: