Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

UP!

Took some of our prelims results back..
Didn't do very well for my prelims.. (Feeling so upset!!)
But good thing the outing aft school cheered me up today!! (HEHE.)
Shall skip about school and just jump to aft school happenings.

AND..

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
UP! *Ughhhhhh, Blogger is giving me sh!t problems again! Still can't upload any pictures!! ):*

Okay, w/e.
HAHAHA.

{Continue..}

Went to the movies at Lot one with Binbin, Geraldine, Simin, Janice, Eric chen and Eric chua, Luigi and Darrell*. (Not sure whether if it's spelled like that thou i played with his name chop before!! Lol.)
Okay, we went to catch UP. (: So happy.
Sangrui and her friends were in the same theatre with us! Haha.

Omg omg. I love Dug!! *So sad can't upload the cute photo of his. :(*
He's one of my favourite characters.
He is WAYYYYY much cuter than any other talking dogs in the movie!! Haha. *SQUIRREL!* :D
Russell is my second favourite! *Same for his! :(*
Lastly is Mr Federickson. *And his! :(* Haha. He's nice afterall. Really, nice.
I cried at the part when Mr Federickson was looking at the pictures of Allie* (The deceased wife)and when she passed away!! Gosh, heartrending.

*Ughhhhh, stupid shitty Blogger. /:*

Thn, went to Food Junction and shared Double fish soup with Simin. :D
Thn walked around and home by bus 302.
(A lot of funny things happened but i'm lazy to type each and every joke out. hahaha.)

Have homework.. lazy to do.. Going to watch teevee.. so.. Byebye!

Oh yah, btw, from the movie, i learnt something on my own, *Slight reminder somehow*
*Some things in life, we have to/must let go, so that we can keep moving on for the rest of our lives.. and thus we have lesser worries and burdens, and to keep ourselves happy as well..*

Okay, my sister's mad beside me. -.- Inane.
Okay, if can next time post pictures. Byebye.

OH YEAH.
OVERALL, THE MOVIE IS A MUSTTTTTTT CATCH OKAY!
NO REGRETS IF YOU LIKE COMEDY, CUTE AND COLOURFUL CARTOON!
BECUZ 'UP' IS A MUST TO CATCH! (:

Rate: 5/5!! (Becuz this movie cheered me up! Partly becuz i wanted to catch this movie long ago. hahaha.)

No comments: