Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

HAHAHA! Random.

It's been ages (strong word eh? :S) since i've posted photos..
Just went thru my phone using the laptop, and have this lil random-ness to post them. Hehehe.

Here we go..


(Took this on *i forgot when*. LOL. In school library! Very hot day, that's all i can remember.. *LIKE DUH! THE SUN SO BIG AND BRIGHT! -.- LOL.*)




(A cuteeeee photo of my favourite hamster! Hehehehe. So cute right, eating the green apple. Poor thing, must be so hungry. D: But anyw, bad sister never buy food for them for a few days! They could have starved to death! ): <

(Had Pastamania on last sunday? I think.. :S I've got STM, can't rmb.. gosh.
Got this number..
*Ehem*, it's Cherpoa's birthday date. (Hannar hannar cherpoa, i rmb your present lah. lol.)
As well as dsct's bday date.)

(Took this not so long ago! hahaha, on the bus! I remember! But i don't remember when.. /:)

(THIS IS SOON CHER POA! HAHAHA. *See! I told you i would post your photo ler. LOL*



Okay, i think i wanna make PART of my wishlist for after o's. I REALLY CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!
-Hope i get to see Elvin ng!
-Go out with many people! (Hmm.. Michelle, Binny, Geraldine, Simin, Jenny and Classmates! *You'll know who you are! hahaha.* , Brandon, Cherpoa, Meibei, Limin, Sharlene, Larry korkor, Chia jet huairen, Jerlin, and many many more! *SORRY AH, LAZY TYPE ALL. LOL.*
-Ah Huat owe me a meal! Hehehe!
-Going shopping, play, chalets, and work!
-Going back wall's find joeson and some other people? heheh.
-Going to have a new haircut and going to dye/highlight hair! Hehehe.
-OH YAH, GET PRESENTS FOR MANY PEOPLE. :S LOL.


OMG. STILL GOT SO MUCH MORE! (HOPE I CAN STILL RMB EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM AFTER MY O'S!)

Ending my post with this cute baby picture with balloons sent by cp! :)

GOGO, YUTING! HEHEHE.
bb! [:

No comments: