Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

m-m-my lips like sugar~

P/s: Like, fi-fi-fi-fi-finally~ , blogger is not so freaking irritating already! (Sorry blogger, no offence ah, da ren you da liang, don't mind what i've said, later 'you' don't let me post photos ler. T-T) *Okay i sound a lil crazy. HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEZXZXZXXZ.*
Alright, i'm acting lah, bodoh. lol. Maybe partly becuz i just woke up, abit gong. .__.

UGHHHHH!
Sugar rushhhhhhhh~
(Suddenly thought of this sort of, 'quote', becuz exams are getting nearer and nearer and there's so many subjects i need to brush up!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

I've seen Mrs John today. ^^
(My school counselor, she's very nice!! I like her alot. Hehe.)
And told her about my prelims results,
I failed 4 subjects, maths, science, humans, poa.
3 are major topics!
So, i've decided a new time table, (Mrs John taught me!! [:)
I left 41 DAYS to O levels!
Starting from tmr,
which is EXACTLY 40 DAYS,
I will use 10 days for each of my weak subjects! (:
If best, use 5 days for each only!! ((:
Okay,the end. LOLOLOLOLOL. Easy timetable right.
Yap yap, no more procrastinating!!
THIS IS MY LAST LAP!
Chiong ahhhhhhhhh.
*Scared i become lazy again. T^T*

P/s: I'm a very extroverted girl lor, not introverted at all.
I just don't feel like talking to you! don't be weird lah.

P/s/s: OH YAH! GERALDINE LUV, GET WELL SOON AH. T.T

P/s/s/s: OH YAH YAH, We (Theo, michx, luigi) had a joke with Darrel. (Theo asked me to blog this. LOLOLOLOL.)
- We were chatting about hamsters, i gave away 3 baby hamsters to Aunty Anna, and the hamster mommy ended up alone, she looks lonely and sad, so didn't move.
Thn i said she was like sad, that's why she didn't wanna move,
thn theo said,
Theodora:"The hamster became a vegetable already lah. hahahahha." (Forgot how exactly it was.)
Me and michelle wanted to answer.
At the same time, Darrel wanted to answer too.
Yuting and michelle:"ZHI WU REN" (Vegetable in chinese, for eg, some people after having stroke, they will become physically not able to move around freely, sort of.)
Darrel at the same time:"CAI" (ALSO Vegetable in chinese, only that this mean the vegetable that we can eat)
WE ALL BURST OUT OF LAUGHTER.
LOL. Darrel, no offence lah. Just a joke kay. HEHEHE.
Oh yeah, he said another funny chinese joke,
He said, last time when he was young, he thought that when friends or whoever sees each other,
For chinese it's a must to say, "WEI?"
LOL. WE BURST OUT OF LAUGHTER AGAIN!!
"WEI?" Is used when we pick up phone calls or what, not when people see each other and wave, "WEI?"
ROFL. If you're not laughing, forget it! BECAUSE ONLY WHEN YOU WERE WITH US, THN YOU KNOW WHAT ALL THESE MEANT! HAHAHA. Tootie.



Okay, feeling sort of dizzy now, gtg sleep back agn. :/
bb. hehe.

No comments: