Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Tsk.

Wtf.
IF YOU WANT OTHERS TO REPECT YOU, RESPECT OTHERS FIRST! Tsk. -.-
(Yes, you! You! I'm talking to.. *you should know best who you are!*)


Oh yah, my brother started his PSLE alr.
Wish him good luck!
I asked him how was his first PSLE exam today.
Me: So how was it? Okay?
Him: Err.. not much confidence ah..
Me: Must have confidence! My teacher told me once you have confidence, you would have already won half of the battle!
Him: Huh, really meh.. I starting okay okay. But when come to the back, i not much confidence ah..
Me: Must have confidence what.
Him: What? My prelims i got confidence what, but see what kinda results i get in the end?
Me: I mean confidence, not being complacent leh!!

So overall, i realised.

Have confidence, but not to be over-confident!
Becuz it will end up being complacent! LOL. lame.

Going to eat dinner now! Having Chemistry night class in school at 6.30pm!
Bb! :)

No comments: