Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 25, 2009

WILL BE M.I.A FOR A SHORT PERIOD OF TIME!

Went to msia in the morning to have my hair cut and ate breakfast! Hoho.
The hairdresser cut my hair wrongly! (My fringe now so toot!! omg sian.)
Hope it would grow back longer quickly! Cuz i look like a kid now with this haircut.
Felt so "light" right after the haircut! LOL. Niceeeeee.
Okay, going MIA for about 18 days from now onwards!
Feeling peckish right now. (ZZZ)
I'm sure i would be filled with gaiety right after 18days!! Hehehehehhe. Can't wait for that day to come!
Hope i would study hard for my o's! (Haiz, lazy me!.)\
Indolence = laziness!!! (Can be used on me. lol)
*I seriously need a hiatus*

so.. M.I.A, for the time being! :D
Anything contact me thru my handphone! Hehehes.
Take care everyone! Study hard and all the best.
xoxo, yuting! [:

No comments: