Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 IS COMING TO AN END IN 1 DAY'S TIME... ARE. YOU. READY? ;)

Hihi! (hahaha) E

I just showered. came back from ELVES NEX DINNER.
Had the tomato soup! :p (there's a cute guy (Jun Li) and a hunk (Alvin) there. :p)
Okay not gonna continue with that. :p hehe.
Everywhere elves go, we always get complains by customers/diners. UGH, GO FINE-DINING LAHHHHH. HAHAHA.
Well so we went to the roof garden after dinner,
Sang songs E's gonna perform tomorrow (technically today, past 12am heh) and camwhored :p
Crazy time together once again and still counting! :p (MORE TO COME WOOHOOZ)
Jump shots are loveeeeeeeeeee :)

 YUMMY! MINE! :p
 ELVES









Teddy (Huiyun's dog), RB and her bf came after that!
Went home after we got chased by the security guards hahaha.
Esther, thanks for the ride! <3
AUDREY AND DOROTHY, HAPPY NEW YEAR LOL.


So, like what my title says for today.
2010 IS COMING TO AN END IN 1 DAY'S TIME... ARE. YOU. READY? ;)
2010 has been really crazy for me. Just like Justin bieber. but not as amazing as him. just good. yeah, still good. :) (I love JB!! :p ♥)

Well, to sum up my year 2010,
All wells ends well!
(I hope I do well for my 'O's this year!! *keep fingers crossed*)

I shall do a longer post after tomorrow! Which is the new year 2011's first post!
Imma try my best to do a first post of 2011 as fulfilling as possible. hahaha. (for a good start! :p)

Listening to Can't help falling in love with you by A teens now :p
Ciao x

p/s: please click on my nuffnang ads everytime you stalk me. OKAY JK. CLICK ON MY NUFFNANG ADS PLEASE THANKS! ♥

No comments: