Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, December 25, 2010

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL! :p ♥

HO HO HO! MERRY CHRISTMAS!
I've got a few christmas presents this year. Surprisingly. hahaha. It's been ages since i last received christmas presents from friends. My santa claus hasn't come in years. :| Don't know where he went to!! maybe he went the wrong way home. :| lol.

Well, so yesterday, I had a great get-together time with my cousins. We played Twister! (I bought it from kiddy palace and brought it over to kill time! hehe!)


HAHAHAHA GAME JUST ENDED! A LOT OF EPIC MOMENTS. HAHAHA.
US! THE 2 OLDER COUSINS ARE ALWAYS NOT AROUND! :(

 TWISTER ♥



 XMAS GIFT EXCHANGE!! :) I got back the present i bought. HAHAHAH. lilo and stitch case. ADORABLE TTM! ♥

 SPAGHETTI COMES BEFORE TURKEY. HAHAHA.
 My cousin's bird. hmm, that sounds kinda wrong... lol. It's my cousin's parrot! have been around for so many years!! When you whistle, he'll listen to it bending the head sideways and try to imitate. CUTE. HAHA.
 TURKEY!! YUMS.
 Waiting for my big uncle to cut the turkey and serve us. LOL. Blessed.

 Sis and cousin!
 2 log cakes! I prefer the chocolate one though. lol. Had it while watching Breakout! heh. ZJM!! ♥

 group shot #1
 group shot #2
 group shot #3
group shot #3 WITH GRANDMA ♥ :)


Aights imma stop here. MERRY X'MAS EVERYONE!!

XOXO.

No comments: