Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 23, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY E!! ♥

Breakout episode 14 just ended. so beautifully because you were in it ;)

So before your birthday ends in about 2 hours, I would like to dedicate this post to you. YES, YOU. ONE AND ONLY. ESPECIALLY FOR YOU! ;)

WARNING: IT'S GONNA BE VERY MUSHY, SO ARE YOU READY? ZJM,"READY!" (HAHAHA!)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

YOU ARE _ _!! (Hint: the number of - represents your age now HAHAHAHA! :p)

Alright imma quit fooling around. Everyone knows you're turning your BIG 30 on 23rd December 2010. ;P

First and most importantly of all, I LOVE 23rd December 1980! Because it was the day you arrived to this world.
Because of your existence, my life changed, my life wouldn't be the same without you!

I feel the adrenaline rush, that is flowing through my veins, my heart and my lungs.
My heart is always pumping so fast, without fail, whenever you're around.
Whenever that happens, even if i don't see you, I know you're somewhere out there, somewhere near me. I can feel you. Instincts tells me so.
I couldn't stop myself from blushing whenever you appear. haha.

Thank you for all the times we all had together, and still counting.
Thank you for making me feeling all flustered (in a good way of course!), without fail, all the time. haha. and i like it!
Thank you for being so true to us. (I "feel" you, from the bottom of my heart!) keep it real.
Thank you for all the best wishes, (I hereby wish you all the best too!)
Thank you for trying your best to be there for us whenever we wanted to meet you!
Thank you for trying your best to remember our names and faces. (Really means a lot!)
Thank you for your jokes (all hilarious to us okay! not cold jokes at all, maybe some :p but i still find it hilarious hehe.)
and most importantly, Thank you ZJM! Brought us so much joy. :')
(Many of your characters in different dramas brought us a lot of happiness and joy as well!)
Thank you for loving us. WE LOVE YOU TOO! SO MUCH MORE THAN YOU KNOW ;)
Our love for you is unexpressable, unexplainable.
Our love for you is.. Infinity and Beyond!
Though words cannot fully explain that much, I hope you understand! :)

Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! (With a CAPITAL LETTER 'T'!)


...



THANK YOU FOR EVERYTHING ELVIN NG!
Good might be forgotten, but the impact will never disappear! stay good, E! :p

I'm feeling so blessed! Thank God for letting me meet and know Elvin ng.
Thank God for letting Elvin ng exist in this world, in my world.
Thank God that Elvin ng exist, Elvinology was thus created, and from Elvinology, I've met so many amazing elves and of course, AMAZING ELVIN.

Elvin, I wish you happiness, love, peace and joy always!
I wish you all the best in everything you do!
God bless.

You'll always have my unconditional love and undying support.
We'll always be behind you all the way!
No matter what, we'll be there for you!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Smile always!

ELVIN, I LOVE YOU TO THE EXTREME! :) (no matter how old you grow, or how old you are!)TAKE CARE AND STAY HEALTHY!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO....!!
With lots of love,
Loving you,
Hugs and kisses,

Yuting.

*CRIES* *TEARS OF JOY*

ciao x.

No comments: