Nuffnang Ads

Friday, December 5, 2008

Four Christmases.


Finally.
Back to post.
Was being kinda lazy nowadays.. :X
Haha.
Got a lot of photos !!
(But i lazy to postt !!) Heh.
If i veh veh veh free, Then i post loh. :X

Today ! Went to watch Four Christmases !! Sibei funny lah !! Lol.
Nice to watchhhhhhhhhhhhhh :D
Oh. Went to watch with Hans. :)
A new friend i know from Wall's.
He's really a nice guy !! (Opps , i just lied.) LMAO.
No lah, Seriously, He veh nice and funny. :D
Heng we stay close, So can watch at nearby theatre. Lot one ! Haha.

Hmm.. Worked these days..
I on 25th of dec, got to stop work and get rdy for school nxt yr alre.. (Havent done my holidays homework !! :X :X)
I love working with Wall's !!
Veh fun ! :D
But sometimes veh irritated only. :S
Nowadays imma good helper of Joeson ! ;D
LOL.
Always help him out. :D :D :D ( I so good righttttttttttt? LOL)

Tmr,
Not working.
I think going out w mummy.
Cousin going too i think.
Go orchard see lightings.. (I've seen before alre ! That time went w Jerlin and zh.. :X)
Go eat eat, walk walk. Heh. Just go bah.
Next week one of the days may not work..
Mummy bringing us to jb !
Watch Bolt ! Haha. I wanna watchhhhhhhhhhhhhh ! ;D
Note to myself : Enjoy while you can !! LOL.
KAE, BYEBYE. LAZY POST MORE. CAME TO ENTERTAIN. LOL. :X
P/s : T/cares Alas ! Don't mia hor ! I'll cry. Lmao.
Idiot. You eat dinner so long then nvr sms me liao. Duwan sms me say lahhhhhhhhhhhhh. ):

No comments: