Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 8, 2008

Orchard.

At amk station der view of amk hub. :D

Hohoho. Merry christmas? LOL.

Me and my bro. (Idk what he doing. xD)

Me !! LOL.


Me cousin and me bro. (My cousin veh shy der)


Me and bro !!


Me and bro again !!
Me and bro again and again !!


Ha. He acting cute. :S

MORE ACT CUTEE..



Ho. I took this suddenly the train zoom by. LOL.



Hello. My name is Yuting. :)


Sat,
Went to base.
Slacked.
Seen some irritating people.
Veh dulan.
Pekcek.
Idk whye. -.-

Oh yah,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHUAZHENG ! (:

They had a party at cck park aft work.
Didn't go.
But heard *** got go. =.=
(Pekcek-ness in me again.)

Sunday !
Woked up at ard 11plus.
Wnt t bathe.
Went out at about 12plus w mummy, daddy and bro.
Sister went to party.
Went to fetch my cousin.
Went to eat.
Some unhappiness.
Made me upset.
Forget that part. -.-
Because me crybaby again. -.- (_l_ -.-)

Then, went to visit my popo.
Awhile leave liao.
Again? Cry. My fault again? -.-
Forget it.
Thn, went t town, (Orchard)
Walked, shopped.
Bought a dress for cny. ^^ HEHE.
So happy !!
And slippers from COTTON ON. (:
Soooooooooo happy.
At least i brought something back home ! :D
Went to meet up my sister at Braddell.
Train-ed to amk.
At amk hub ate Mos burger !
Again ! My favourite -- Fish burger, fries, & MOST IMPORTANTLY : Mos's Milk tea !! LOL.
Nice nice, Yum yum.
Aft that, Brought me cousin to bus stop.
Bus came and took the train home. (:

p/s : Yay ! My superman tee coming this tues ! :D Wait so longggggggggg lah dey. Lol.
p/s : Today counted shopping spree. (BUT I WANT MORE CLOTHESSSSSS. IDK WHYE ! LOL) p/s : Packed my books alre ! Ready to buy books ! *But havent do holiday hw*
p/s: Photos photos !

No comments: