Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Ha. Photos!

This is going to be a long post !! (:
It's me !
Stacey and me ! (I so ugly.. :X)

So long bo see der zharbo. (:


Me(Yuting), Stacey, Jerlin, Tricia, Gwenda ! LOL. photo taken by stacey friend!



Today !
Went work.
Base was near Hongwei house. (Blk 415)
Meet Jerlin , 5 pm at cck.
When she came, i was buying bubble tea ! ( Cuppocino ie blended! But i like Oreo cuppocino better. D: )
Walked to base.
Wait for awhile , boss car came.
Saw Huat, Mathew, Hao and Yongxuan and boss.
(Oh ya! When i was at home, Mathew they all Video called me. LOL. -.- Funny sia. *Seriously i first time video call! So i just pick up. I didnt know it's video call. :X* LOL)
Oh, Jiayi and the three chio bus were thr at first(Base).
((Hongwei walked towards us at first, but he was going lot one.))

When leaving base, Guess i saw who???
Answer : I SAW STACEY ! SO LONG DER ZHARBO I DIDN'T SEE! LOL
Saw her thn keep calling her and chase her. LOL LO.
I know a new friend. She's Stacey friend. But idk her name. LOL.

Hmm,
Thn crapped below her house.
Got some business.
Stacey buy ice-cream from me also. (Ty!)
My blk today is blk 425, and 426.
I still rmb cause the blk no. still on my hand! LMAO.
Sales okay nia.
At least clear, But not even 100 ! -.-
Today boss don let us top-up.
He asks us to sell finish first.
(Pls lo, sell finish ler i also lazy call boss top-up liao. HAHA)
Aft i finish, i slack below my blk.
Firstly, I placed my price card on the table.
Thn i left for 7-eleven(As i was dam thirsty and hungry)
Buy ler walk back base.
When i go back base thn realise my price card lost. -.- LOL.
Gong me.
HAHAHAHAHA.
Thn Huat accompany me go take back. HEHE. Ty lehhhhhhhhhhh. (:
Bought pocky, felt like vomitting aft that. LOL.
(Oh ! I scratched my own neck sia! Or dk what scrtch der. T.T PAIN!)

Tmr's base near Ashley house.
U know smth?
I just heard from ash that Hans house beside him only ! LOL!!
Okay. I need go audition liao.
Ash waiting ! Hehe. Byebyeeeeeeeeeeee !

More pictures ! :D :D :D


Beside me is the new friend i know today. (I forgot her name :X)





Tricia and Gwenda shy shy lahhhhhhhh ! *^^*






Gwenda!


Tricia ! (When she saw this she say : Omg.. That's me.. She cute right? LOL.)



O.O He in a box. Idk why. O.O




Woshi12en. His audi ign. :D


Finally he smiled ! :D (Cause i asked him to. :S LOL)




This is Ashley and me in Maplesea. LOL. *I was smiling and he so daoooooooooooooo.* -.-



This is ChuaZheng. I took this ytd i think. When i nvr work thn go sunshine place w boss. :)

This is Me and AhBen in Auditionsea. LOL. He veh shuai and pro one kay ! LOL. :S



>>>Some overdue photos : (I think kinda long ler. HA. Now thn post. :P)





Siwen and her friend weiting made me this. Cute ehs? YUTING is my name ! ^^






This is Alas in hoodie. I think is Tricia or Gwenda der. (Can u see it's veh short and small for him? He acting cute. LOL!)

Kinda blur.. He smilng widely once again. :D


This is ZhenHao. He sitting on buffer then someone trying to push him i think. LOL. *He find himself cute here! ;X*

















No comments: