Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, December 20, 2009

Cravings.

Yay-ness.
I have finally got a decent job @ OG starting from next year, 2010. LOL.
Will be @ Bugis! Omgz.
(Tiring uh, everyday muz travel until Bugis.)

Anyw, nowadays damn slack.
Lazy work.
Thn when i wanted to work.
Boss off. lol.
Wanted to download Audition play.
(effing hell wasted my time. so hard to download.)
So i gave up.

Nothing to do, i asked bestie out on tuesday/wednesday i think.
Went Escape Theme Park w/ her, and my bro.
Wth. Only played 3 games.
I shall conclude in short.
Reached @ ard 4pm.
Queued up for go-kart. (Not sure spelled correctly or not.)
Always, always when it's going to be my turn.
It will start raining. (wtf)
Indeed, it started raining. Effing queued for an hour, end up need leave. zzz.
All rides were closed temp due to bad weather. (Seriously not my day! So pissed)
So went out of ETP. Had a chop so we could go back in. (Still not willing to give up)
Went to Fish and co. express and had dinner.
Ard 6 plus almost 7 walked back ETP.
So pissed. and i kept nagging that we didn't even played a single ride. (TYPICAL ME) LOL.
The people in charge of the games gathered at the Indoor shelter. They started making balloon figurines.
And i told michelle,
If i get one of those guys who made balloon figurines for me, i won't be so pissed alr.
(You know i was joking. not.)
LOL. -_-
And i did got it without even asking for it. (Nice huh)
I got a lot somemore. LOL!
Okay whatever.
Finally, ard 7.30pm, the rides resumed.
(LIKE, FINALLY)
HAPPY ME. ^^
Rushed to play Pirate ship first.
Played continuously, for 2 times lah.
(I almost vomitted my fish and co. meal. *Ugh*)
Damn dizzy.
Went to play Go-kart. LIKE, FINALLY. FIRST TIME. HAHAHHA.

Thn on friday.
Went swimming @ cck swimming complex. lol.
Got sunburned. I deserved it. lol. Forgot to bring sunscreen. -_-
With bestie, bro and my bro again. lol.

I'VE DECIDED.
THIS YEAR IS GONNA END SOON.
I MUZ HAVE MY FUN ALL THE WAY TILL NEXT YEAR STARTS. LOL.
So i'm gonna start jio-ing friends out! Woohoo!

Okay, whatever. lol. bb.

Oh yah, wait a min. I juz recalled.
Takecare ahben! lol. went in NS alr uh! See you soon! ;]

No comments: