Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Finally.

Dedicated to:
********

I plucked up my courage to confess.
Finally.
This is my first time confessing, really.
I've kept it in my heart for more thn a month.
Ever since my last break-up, which was more than a year ago,
I nvr had the courage to like someone, once again.
Becuz my ex broke my heart,
first love is always hard to let go i guess.
Yeah, at first i thought it was just a crush on you.
But i didn't know how crush felt like. becuz i rarely had one.
Someone that made me starting to let go of my last relationship, is that counted crush? hmm.
Yap, although you hardly know me, i hardly know you.
I just had this strong feeling that,
i really like you.
Thanks for not avoiding, not commenting about me. ( Becuz i know im just a ugly and fat girl. /: )
I really hope that i could know you better, understand you better, and vice versa.
Do text me or call me whenever you want.
I'll be there. [:

p/s: this short post isn't enough for me to conclude how much you mean to me. im really stupid at words. idk how to express myself. sorry..
I guess you saw my last msg on msn after your game.
and you really came to read.
thank you. :]

bb and goodnight.

No comments: