Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, December 31, 2009

IT'S THE LAST DAY OF 2009

Hey oh!
I just woke up. hehehe.

Firstly, HAPPY NEW YEAR'S EVEEEEEEEE! ^^

It's the LAST DAY OF 2009!
Feeling happy or sad?
For me, i don't know! Like usual eh. Nothing much. hahaha.
Cuz, new year, new resolutions, new year means, older a year again!!
(Anyw, I don't have any new year resolutions yet eh. I don't even understand what that means. Okay, whatever, imma nub, so what! i'll go find out by today! I was thinking new year resolutions means new wishes/dreams for the new coming year? I DON'T KNOW LAH.)

Secondly, i would like to wish my Godfather, HAPPY BIRTHDAYYYYYYYY!!
I miss him eh. Like so long didn't see him already.. :( No matter what, you're still my dearest godfather!! :( (Okay, whatever, he's not gonna read this anyw. :/)



Thirdly, which is also lastly!
Im gonna party all night tonight! Hehehe.

(Can see Elvin ng! YAY!)

So cool uh! I've got tickets to watch the VivoCity Countdown event by Channel 8! Envious? Wanna go? Sorry! Too bad you aren't my close friend so i didn't ask you! (LOL, I was kidding lah. hahahha.) Sorry! Only Geraldine, Theodora, Simin, Janice, Eric, David and Isaac going with me this year! lol. Next time okay! :D (Which is next year! Around this time, text/call me luh! see whether i've got tix or not. ^^)

So gonna thank Meiling! She's very nice to me!! hehehe. (L)

IT'S GONNA BE AWESOMEEEEEE!! (L)

Alright, i've personally made something for you! Yes! You!!! :D
(Pls don't cry after reading it becuz it's just too touching. Hahahahhaha.)

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-


Okay, it's not touching at all lor!! >:(
Anyw, P/s: To all of my readers too! luv you guys! YAY!

Bb lahhhhh! let me add something to after bb to what i usually don't. Muahhhhhhh! :D *eee, pui pui* LOL.

No comments: