Nuffnang Ads

Monday, December 28, 2009

OMG OMG.

HAHHAHAHA. Random but i wanted to post this quite some time ago!!
But bel made me so feel like posting cuz..









THIS IS MY FIRST TIME WATCHING THE MV!!
(Serious, no joke man.)
I've always listened to it but nvr thought of watching it's mv.
I LOVE THIS SONG. OMGZ.
*I love the way she sing the 'Ooh ooh woo ooh~~, Ooh ooh woo ooh~~'* LOL!!

Anyw, for nubs. this song is Ke$ha , Tik Tok!!

Since i'm posting about MV, let me post this before i get LAZY!! HAHAHAHA.









CAN YOU FEEL MY HEART BEAT?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?
OMG OMG, 2PM (L) !!
NICEEEEE.
I LOVE THEIR, I HATE YOU.
HAHAHHA.
My close friends should know how much i love that song.
(Wtf, pls don't tag what i did. HAHAHHA.)

Anyw, this song on my blog, which is currently playing,
is Jason Derulo - Whatcha say.
(Okay, whatever. I know you can see the name from that music player. lmao. I just wanna type cannot ah?! Humph! *lol, kidding.*)

Okay, i shall as well post where i went today!!
(If you wanna know more about where i went and what i'm doing, Follow me on TWITTER

lahhhhh. HAHAHAH.)

Today, woke up @ 11am near 12pm. LOL! (Later than ytd, wth. lol)
Got ready, went out with family, excluding granny! to bukit panjang to have breakfast cum lunch!
(Omg, luv daddy ttm! He sponser us some $$$ ^^)
Daddy fetched us to bus stop, mommy sister me and bro took bus 160 into jb, msia.
Went to City Square.
Bought movie tickets, (Alvin and the chipmunks and Avatar).
Sissy and bro watched Alvin and the chipmunks but i didn't.
(BECUZ I PROMISED MY CLOSE FRIENDS TMR I WATCH WITH THEMM!!)
*SORT OF Angry cuz Geraldine and Theodora backed out last min!! T.T I didn't watch with sister and bro becuz of them, yet.. HAIZ.*

okay, shall contine.

(NO PHOTO AVAILABLE. WTB. IT'S A NEW WORD MADE BY ME. FUCK.)
Stop reading my blog bitch.

Photo of sis! Nice right! she prettyyyy, not like me, so fugly. That hers and my bro's tickets to Alvin and the chipmunks movie. lol.

So they went in theatre.
Mommy and me went 'window-shopping'.
Walked around, bought food, shopped around for clothes etc.
Shopped at shoe shops, clothes shops, bags shops, face shops. Interested in none except for The Face Shop. LOL. (TELL YOU WHY LATER, LET ME CONTINUE FIRST!)

Went to buy kway chap. (My way of spelling it? lol)
This !!very cute guy!! helping out his father's kway chap stall!! So nice right..
(Saw him a few times only, only said thank you, hi and bye. -_-) lol.

Thn, went back City square, cuz Avatar gonna start alr, and sister and bro finished watching Alvin and the chipmunks alr.

(Tickets of Avatar!! HAHAHA)
Bought popcorn and drinks, went in theatre lor.
Wtf, 3 hours of show. BUT WORTH IT!!
Almost freezed to death. (you know i was just exaggerating. lol. but rlly cold lah.)
Nice show, worth it, muz watch!!

Thn, after that went the face shop, got sale, omg.
Bought 3 nail polish.
1 is RM$3.90 (OMG)
1is RM$1.90 (WTF)

Thn went to Marybrown or something spelled like that, forgot. (Msia style KFC)
Sat at the SWING styled benches. Cute eh. Swing while you eat. (Wth, i know sound like kiddo.) LOL. But who cares. :P
Ate a piece of chicken cuz damn full due to the popcorn which i munched it all the time during movie. LOL.
(While we were eating, mommy went back the face shop and bought us RM$10.90 BASE CODE polish for us. LUV MOMMY TO THE MAXXXXXXXXXXX!!)

(The nail polish mommy bought for meeeee. Luv her ttm!)

Thn,
Took bus and train home. (LOL, EXCITING EH, RUN RUN RUN. -_-) (You will understand what i meant if you go msia without transport.)

Tired uh!!! (See i so good, tired still update blog. lmao)
Wtf, it's 2am soon. (OMGZ, THE HEAVY EYE BAGS. =_=)
bb liaoz.

(LOL, Daddy came in the study room and said to me and my bro, "Working so hard hor? Still don't want sleep ah?!") In a nice way lah. hahahah.
Okay lah, bb.

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

HEY HEY! STILL GOT LAH. hahahhaha.


Going Somerset @ 313, watch Alvin and the Chipmunks with Bin, sac, david and maybe eric.
Thn going CINELEISURE. (LOL, SOME OF YOU MAY UNDERSTAND WHY I TYPED THIS SO BIG. LOL. I so bad. so sacarstic..)
Okay lah, bb bb.
Meeting them @ 12.30pm @ yew tee. wtf, i better sleep nowwwwwww.

No comments: