Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Haircut!

Photobucket Photobucket
BEFORE! AFTER! HAHAHA.

*OKAY LAH, TO TELL THE TRUTH, MY HAIR NOT THAT SHORT! I TIED UP MY LONG HAIR ONLY! HAHAHAHHAHAHA. :P*

{EDITED! HAHAHA} : 29th June '09 ; 7:57pm
Heeheehee! I'm back updating on my "new haircut" ! Lol.
I think a lot of people find me weird cutting this hair.. :x
But, who cares! My own hair cut what! :X
Okay.. Shall post how i look like now! :P


~~TIME TO FILL IN THE BLANKS~~
Went to malaysia in the morning to have breakfast.
Had a haircut.
Gawd. Guess you guys (or i can say : my friends :D) would be kinda shock with my new haircut. lololololol.
See you people! (:
Anyw, i find my haircut okay lor! But my stupid brother keep making fun of me BOBHEAD.

Psst: Gonna be a surprise?.. Or not?.. Hmmm...
P/s: At dad's office right now, got to go find cousin and aunty at night.
I'll have to try to do some homework tmrw! I hope.. /:

Btw.. After having the haircut, my heary felt heavy.. Idk why either..
I seem to tell myself, new haircut, new me, forget about _______.. Hahahahaha..
Maybe, i will tell you guys next time why my heart felt so heavy aft cutting my hair ______.
Anyw, i may forget about it so you'll must remind me okay! Haha. (:

Bye cuties. :D

No comments: