Nuffnang Ads

Monday, June 1, 2009

BYE BYE CHINESE O'S, HOPE I DON'T SEE YOU AGAIN.



YAY!
Finally here to post yeah?
LOL.
Firstly,
YAY! to tonight! Cause i can finally catch 'THE ULTIMATUM' "PEACEFULLY" (Because no need stress over chinese o's alr!) HAHHAHAHAHAH.
I MISS ELVIN NG !! UGHHHHH! LOL.
*Missed yesterday's elvin ng soccer thingy. Sob~~~* But i'm sure there'll be chance again one! HAHA.
Secondly,
YAY! to my Chinese O'S today!
I think i can make it bah?
Only for 报章报道 a lil mistake.. (I didn't explain something everyone including miss soh was talking about aft the exam! Ughhhhhh.) But i hope it won't affect much of my exam.. ):
But overall, I did quite well bah? LOL.
If i get a B3 OR EVEN A2/A1, OMG, I'LL BE DAMN SATISFIED SIOL.
(The last one which is A1 i don't think i can get der bah.. I'm not that good~ :x)
加油 for my O's level Oral and Listening Comprehension can alr!! AHHHHHHH~

Felt quite relaxed aft the exam.
HAHAHA.
One O level exam *STRIKE OFF!*

Aft exam, went Lot one to eat the new japanese resturant with michelle.
Yummy! But expensive! LOL. But once in a while it's okay lah.
It's been awhile since i had lunch with michelle at lot one!!
HAHA.

Aft lunch, went home.
Bought Piekia for granny.
HEEHEE.

Byebye. Off to play pet society.
P/s: got to bathe soon. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.
Sleep whole day today!! YAY!! HAHA.

Wenesday, 3rd june, start of INTENSIVE for other subjects!!
JIAYOUS YUTING! I CAN DO IT! HAHA.
150days or so to O's ~~

Anyw, BYEBYE 'O' LEVEL CHINESE, DON'T HOPE TO SEE YOU AGAN. :D HEEHEEEEEEE.

No comments: