Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, May 24, 2009

OMGZXZXZXZX. ELVIN'S SO HOT! :D


HHAHAHAHAHAH.
Back from town.
And i got to shake hands with Elvin Ng!
I'm so blur luh!~
When me and bel reached..
I rushed to see Elvin Ng!
And yup! I've seen in person !!
Omg. He's so shuai in person!
More shuai thn on shows and pictures !!
I'm mad about him~!
AHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHA.
I'm so blur!~
When it was my turn to shake hands with Elvin Ng, i stunt there siah.
I wanted to tell him i'm his crazy fanzxzxzxz.
But when i saw him,
my legs wobble luh! :(
Thn i didn't say anything.
I only said ," Elvin ngggggggggg!!" *Shakes his hands hardly.
Thn when i was about to walk away..
I keep looking at him.. pathetic face.
Thn he keep looking at me also..
Wonders if i see him the next time, he would remember me anot..
HAIS.
His hands are big..
I like. :P
His smiles brighten up my day..
I love. :P (L)(L)(L)
His innocent face made me unable to forget..
I lovessssssss. :P (L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L) x1214346765453253557658774532365 times.

(He's just so shuai, hot, handsome, cute, charming, lot lots more lah!) ._.

Hahaha.
Bought Subway cookies @ centrepoint.
Thn bus 190 back to cck.
Bel bought sweettalk.
Bus 302 back home.

...





Omg lah.
I MAD ABOUT ELVIN NG !
I WANT TO HAVE CLOSE-UPS WITH HIM ! :( Sad.

Updated 'cravings!"
*Close-up with Elvin Ng and Fahrenheit.
*I want Elvin Ng and Fahrenheit to know me!!
(Omg, i'm rlly mad. Lol.)



Pssstttt: 有志者,事竟成!
加油!MT O's in around 9 days including today!

No comments: