Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, May 16, 2009

(: Long day for me.

FEATURING 'ONION' (My Pet society pet) :




I just like Onion's stupid and cute face and the clothes she's wearing. Like so fit her. :x Lol.

Her favourtie toys.



Onion's photos. HEEHEE. Still got a lot lor. But won't post so much der narhs. Lol.


Hello luvs.
Firstly, shall post about today.
I had Chinese remedial in school from 10am till 1pm plus?
Long right.
But i've learnt quite alot of new knowledge. (I guess? :S)
Yap yap, Chinese lessons are always filled with laughters, jokes.
Because we have Russell in out class.
Lol, he's just so active.
Like what teacher said, like jack russell. :S (No offence alrights!)

Alright.. Miss Soh told us she would conduct a sort of 'remedial' at Bukit Batok Mcdonalds.. Lol.
She sounds like a workholic, but she isn't alright! She just wants us to get good results for our MT O'S which is coming like a week or so?! (OHMYGOD, SO FAST. T.T)
SO I MUST WORK MY HARDEST! (I mean its okay! :))
She sacrificed her time and give us remedial..
We really must not disappoint her!
Jiayous Chinese class 4E2!!

After Chinese remedial, went home with Geraldine and Theodora.
Usual laughters and jokes otw back to cck.
I got to drink HL CHOCOLATE MILK.
*Heehee, i like*

Thn, got sms from Huat.
Aft home, bath, went out to meet Huat.
He's going for a job interview.

Thn, when i got out of the house,
It's started raining. -_-
Idk why, but i just ran across the street, (Sounds normal, but usually when going out, i walk straight towards the mrt, i don't cross the street)
I crossed because i wanted to get a shelter.
Little did i know.. Huat was under that block.
Surprisingly one okay!
I heard my phone rang at first, (sms). But i didn't read because of the rain, i was running for a shelter.

LOL. So many coincidences in the world..

Okay okay.
Next, we train-ed to Outram park, to meet my meii, Limin.
I had to pass her stocks she bought from my sister..
Do support! http://www.fabulous-shopaholics.blogspot.com/ !

Thn, aft passing her the stocks,
Huat and me went to Harbourfront.
He had to go to Vivo to do the interview.
Lol, Carl's Jr.
Aiseh .. He clever ah.. Go work thr.
They have a lot of advantages..
If i can i also want to work lor!

When we reached Carl's Jr, Huiting and Yongquan was working thr! Lol.
Waited, crapped with huat, interview-ed, byebye to Huiting, left.

Thn, Huat accompanied me to Candy Empire.
It's been ages since i've bought Willy Wonka's Chocolate bars.
Like years alr lor..
But know what?
It stopped production alr! T^T
WILLY WONKA CHOCO BARS.. T^T (VERY SAD YOU KNOW, I LIKE LEH.)

Aft that, we train-ed back to cck.
Reminiscence..
(Ugh! Skip that part. -.-)
When we reached CCK, Waited for Euroy.
So damn long okay. He's such a slow poke.
Walked to the bus stop to wait for him..
*Oh yah! Before we walked to the bus stop, Huat treated me to Piekia. Heehee, thanks! :D*

While crossing the road to the bus stop, i bumped into my cousin, kiat korkor. Heehee.
Lol, thn, we waited at the bus stop. Craps again.
Euroy came, craps, LOTS OF LAUGHTER. (THANKS TO EUROY. LOL.)
Always had laughter when hanging out with Euroy.
Heehee.


Thn, went to Food junction.
They ate dinner.
Craps, laughters.

Bought McFlurry for Euroy. Lmao. -_-


Bought Yami Yogurt for myself!
Heehee! Boysenberry today! W' RAINBOW CEREAL TOPPINGS! Heavenly!
------Picture below------
Ate halfway alr while on the bus. Lol.
Huat and Euroy accompanied me to the bus stop. Thanks!

Alright. Pictures time. Enough of my typing. Lol.

Lol. This is how i wore today. Effects not good due to phone camera.. :/
*Wore my new denim shorts today! Really comfortable. Bought from my sister. Heehee.*
*Wearing the black specs sister bought for me. (No degree! It's for show only!)

She's selling it in her blogshop right now! One for only $8.50/each i think? Do check it out. It's really cool! She told me from Power 9, it's selling at $9.90/each! She sell cheap alr! Lol.*
http://www.fabulous-shopaholics.blogspot.com/ ! DOOOOO SUPPORTTTTTTT!


Oh! I'm just trying to show my tattoo that i did out of boredom..LOL.. Was playing with tattoos.. But Before it was dry, i quickly scraped off.. Ha. :)

My birthday cake from Bakezine! Nice you know! Mostly was covered with dark chocolate. But to my surprise, it wasn't bitter! Quite sweet! The more you eat, you won't be sick of it! Because it's not very sweet! Yum yum! Haha, thanks mommy!

P/s: (The chocolate words looks weird, but if you see carefully, it's Yuting, Not Syuting. LOL.)

♥Fahrenheit related-things i got for my birthday this year. (!!!!!!!!!)
Yap, whatever wish i wrote in my school student's diary did came true! Thanks Zss Student's Diary.

The presents above thanks to : Xingyu for the Fahrenheit albums, Roushan (Cousin) for the Japan photo album of Fahrenheit. Gawd, they looked awesomeeeeeee!

**Jerlin gave me Fahrenheit posters because she remembered i loveeee fahrenheit like mad. LOL, Thanks darlink. luv.**









My birthday dinner :







Oh! This was the photos i was talking about, my brother being "very cuteeee". Lol.
Ugh! Missed the jump shot. *Lol, he look kinda cute right? I mean, the FACE 8).




































...










































Yap, I've caught it.
My brother's 'Jump Shot'. LOL.

Story behind this photo.. :
Junwei (My brother), "EH, EH, DA JIE (BIG SISTER IN CHINESE), HELP ME TAKE PHOTO OF ME STANDING ON TOP!!"
Me,"WHY?? *GAVE A -_- FACE*
Junwei,"Just help me lahhhhh! Faster!!"
Me,"Wahlaoeh, i owe you one meh. -_- Okay lah, faster lah."










...












THN HE GAVE ME THIS POSE. -_- LOL.

You'll may think he's cute, it's alright what.





But..




...










Hello! He's in Primary 6 now alright. PSLE LEH.

Eh.. I think i was like that before during p6..
:S
LOL, OKAY I UNDERSTAND.
Like, Whatever okay. Lol.

*****Okay, it sounds lame to y'll. But i just posted it for fun. :S
-__- W/eeeeeee. Lol. .____.*****

Last photo of the day :
Here, he's another cute photo.
Okay i didn't " ah, i mean he's rlly cute liao.
Whatever. Byebye ♥ sssssssssss.

No comments: