Nuffnang Ads

Monday, May 18, 2009

Mye results shocked me.

Firstly.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GILBERT YAP !
(P/s: Wanted to write your full name, but better not luh. Lol. :>)

Okay.
Lemme talk about school today.
Quite free because whole day going thru of MYE papers only.
But the worseeeeeeeeee thing is :
I got to see how terrible i did for my MYE this year.
Wth, so far, i failed most of my subjects lah! Ccbzxzxzxzxzx.
Like, wth.
I shall not elaborate on all my terrible results.
Okay, just take Combined Humanities for example.
I got 38/100 for overall. -'-
38 in chinese means 'SAN BA' (Bitch)
WHATTHEHELL LOR.
My exams all really very the bitch. zzz.

W/e, shall not elaborate further.
Will make me wanna cry again. T^T
Got to run.
Have to read the chinese worksheets.
And do my overdue homework which was supposed to pass up today.
My 'da gang's. TSKKKKKK!
Byebye loves. :(

P/s: I hope i will get good results for my prelims and O's (Most importantly). >:



Psst: Some bitch/bastard from other class/maybe my class (But not really possible),
Drew my table like mad.
I think 'that person' who drew it should really SUCK CORK. -_-
Shutthefuckup. What's wrong with my sirname Seeto?
IT'S COOL ALRIGHT.
I BET 'YOU'RE' JEALOUS OF MY SPECIAL AND UNIQUE SIRNAME. -_-
Fuck off. Tsk.
I hope that person knows whats 'karma'. -_-"
(Sorry god, no offence. I'm just really pissed off.)
Btw, I won't cry because of that lor please.
You're not my whoever. Tsk.
Own up if you dare.
I bet you don't dare you coward.
小人多做怪!长不大!幼稚!

Yeah, i'm using red because i'm trying to be aggressive ! FOAD IDIOT.

No comments: