Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

How i wish..

Oh-sian-me.
Everyday,
Go school,
Go eat w michelle,
Go home with michelle.
Oh-Isn't-That-Sian? :/
( I don't mean that with michelle sian hor ! Lol)

Hmm.. nothing special today..
Crapped, laughed, Felt like vomitting. -.-

Ohmy.
I don't know whether this friday wan go out anot. D;
Sians.
Cny coming.

Hais..
Misses misses and misses. )); *Insert sad emoticon*

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!{Edit}

Heh. I'm back. ;D
I'm a good girl.
I only don't know how to do Social studies and POA .
Tmr POA and EMATHS testtttt !
PEOPLE ! REMINDER : BRING CALCULATORRRRRR. (:

Oh-my.
I'm lazy to study for the test tmr.
But i think i still can rmb kinematics some.. :X
But for POA. See loh, idk. HA !

Goodluck fellow classmatessssss ! ;DD (To myself also) ;XX

I miss you much, i miss u much.

No comments: