Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Oh ! Sooooo fast. :]

Ohhhhhh.
I just woke uppppp. :]

I'm sick.. :(
Just now aft school,
had chinese remedial.
Wanted to do finish and run off quickly.. :X
But suddenly,
Michlle bigggggg mouth say "Scarly when we going off, Ms Soh comes in!"
While we getting more and more afraid and so we packed quickly.
(Cause i was fucking hungry, 3pm plus, whole day havent eat.. :( )
Thn, Ms Soh walked in..
Lols. I joked and told michelle : Wahlao. Your mouth so smelly !!~
Thn Ms Soh walk towards me and keep nearer and nearer to me. LOL.
Looking at me eyes big big. @_@ << Lol.

Maybe going to see a doc aft school tmr if i still persist feeling cold, and hot.
Sore eyes. Stomach cramp and worse of all.
Vomitting ~

I hope i get well soon ! I duwan to stay at home for cny one leh ! :((((((
Save me god.

Yay ! Tmr cny celebration at school.
3pm going to get my patent belt ! Ha.

Homework,
Omg.
There's alot man.
Chemistry,
Emaths,
And EMATHS PRATICE PAPER. -.-!
JIAYOUSSSSSS ! HA. :D

Byebye, i want try chiong homework liaoooo . (:

No comments: