Nuffnang Ads

Friday, January 16, 2009

Omg. Blog so dead.

Omg omg.
Hellos people.
My blog's like .. dead alr.
Lols. Lazy to post . Ah hahaha.
Nowadays quie busy w school matters.
Oh, brother. -.-

Anyw,
Let's talk about today.
School ended at 12:30pm.
But i have to stay back to settle some class matter.
Class deco for cny.
Oh my -
All the malay girls said will help.
Ite, All gone when i went back to class. -.-!

When to greenridge sc to buy cny things to deco for class.
Hongjiong, Eric (Cockroach! :X) Lols. Binny and Jenny went w me.
Bought cuppucino ice blended the first thing we reached thr.
Was busy talking , thn not purposely pour the bubble tea shop thing. -.-
Made a mess.
Apoogised fucking many things to !that! women okay !
Still keep saying, Like Buay song me but don't dare scold me likthat. -.-!
THNNNN. Her boss came.
She blame me sia ! Jitao shoot to her boss say i messed up the place.
That ! Boss also another baichi uhs.
I apologised to him lahhhhhhhhhhhh.
He nvr look at me lah,
And even said : Bo bian, CANNOT USE LIAO LO.
Wahlao. Say until i so sinful likthat. -'- !

Anyw, Went to Shop and save and bought some niceeeeeeeeeee decorations.
And also a stationary shop to buy some cards and vanguard sheet.

Was suppose to do it asap.
I keep walking veh quickly, Pia all the way back to school , make people faster do cny deco,
CAUSEEEEEEEEEEE. Michelle was waiting for me at BPP lah !
Ite, Didn't go lah ! -.- Dulan w some people lah hor.
"AIYA, DON'T NEED COME ALR LAH."
Woah. Fucking sarcastic.
I just replied : DON COME DON COME LO ! I DUWAN COME SEE U ALSO.
Fuck man. -.-
_l_ Sibei dulan. Tsk.

Thn, in class, some of the malay boys(Hmm, Lerme think.. RazaHafies, Z.fattah,Fattah Razzaq,Afiq,Syafiq) Isaac Lim and Yundian helped, Jenny and binny helped out.
Done some deco alr. Left some monday do.

Hafies did a nice drawing of an OX ! Heh. Veh cute.
But some people said not nice. But i think he did it well enuff alre.
Have to finish it by monday i hope !! :)

Omfg. *Insert crying icon*
I've got loadsxzxzxzxzxzx of homework to do uhs !
Chinese esp. -.-!
Maths today also gt !
Got to rush it finish.

Cause weekends sure no time do one !
Heehee. Family outing on sunday ! Weeeeeeeeeeeeee. :D :D :D

Gtg. Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. (: <3

People, i've linked you'll alr! <3

No comments: