Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Love story.

Gosh. I do not know what to post about.. /:

Hmm.. Today school as usual again.
Stayed back done some homework with Theodora, Zakiah and Simin at the school library.
The library's CHAOTIC !
The secondary 1's so kia su.. Came to school library right aft school just to use the new desktops. (WHATTHEHELL!-.-)
I don't rmb that i was in secondary one i would go to the school library to use computer one lah.. Go home use lah dey. LOL.

I kinda excited for the coming short march holidays !
But.. sadly. For holidays. had to go back to school for classes, (That's the sad part! T.T)
Heard from brother we may be going over to cousin's house to stay over to play. (Idk i can get to go mah, what if got classes ?!?!? T.T T.T T.T)

School very stresssssss !
Alot of homework.
CA1 may be over, but thr's still quite alot of testttttt ! -.-
Like for maths, thr's going to be a vectors test tmr ! Omg.
And Chinese.. (I'm not sure testing on whattttt !)

Sh!t man.

I think i better go buck up now..
Had to off the computer, if not i get so distracted ! (I can say i'm not a multi-tasker! D:)

Byebye.

No comments: