Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Friday! Saturday!


Hey oh! Finally back to posting.
I spent my time on doing fnn!
Didn't study for chinese nor POA! (Uh-oh!)
But nvm, i think i'll have the time bah? Hope so. :)

Anyw, damn tiring today! Haha.
Had poa class aft sch until 3.30pm.
Thn followed by chinese class until 5.30pm. (I reached home at 6! Omg.)
Started doing f&n like 6plus to 7pm ? Until now!~ thn i just finished. Damn, tiring siah!
F&N students take care of yourselfs alright! (D&T too! HAHA.)
Together, 4E4, WE MUST STRIVE FOR THE BEST THIS YEAR! NO MORE FOOLING AROUND OKAY! HAHA.

Was planning to go out this friday (labour day) with part of 4E4 classmates. (For my bday! :D Advance bday celebration. LOL.) Heehee, my class so cool. HAHA. Saturday, planning to go celebrate Euroy, huat and mine bday. (:
All these not really counted celebration, w/o the cakes and candles. (:
But it's just a gathering, a fun outing.

I think my birthday this year is going to be memorable. :D

Haha, planning to go on a Science centre trip with them this friday. (Sounds lame to you'll, but actually, it's cool! (W' the science centre trip, photo-taking is a must!, hanging out with one big group, and and best of all, have more knowledge from the science trip! LOL.) It's gonna be great alright.

I hope everything runs through smoothly. HA. <3>

P/s: I hope most of my classmates could go! HAHA. Lazy to name one by one but they know who they are lah. HOR? FATTAH RAZAAQ'S ONE OF THEM. ;D

P/s: Science pratical exam this coming thursday! Quarantine for 5 hours. Because i'm in shift 1. Blast your arse man. 5 hours it's like wasting 5 hours of my life.
Hope i could go find Miss soh to re-take my paper one. :(

No comments: