Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, April 12, 2009

So unfair !! (But only for this year ! Aft this year.. heehee ! :D)


Wth. It's Sunday alr ?!? So fast. T.T
I think i only rested for today only luh.
My Saturday was taken away by chinese. (Actually is taken away by Miss soh! T^T)
But nevermind ! Must jiayou for chinese ! Chinese 'O' levels are coming ! (Must start bucking up alr.. *It's never too late right! :S*
See luh, when i'm ready to study, i will. (I'm suppose to study for chinese today one ! >.<)
Later bah ? Idk. HAHAHHAHAHAHA.
(I sound lazyyyyyyy. :P)
Okay, nothing much. 8:30pm must watch channel U, Css final round alr..
I want see what's the result ! HA.
Next week may be going out. Serene have been talking about it since last night ! ( LOL! )
Last night slept at 2am, was chatting with zxcxzzx.
That eee-diot (:O) , say things that he shouldn't have said. Make me emo awhile! Hmm ! :(
But.. I realise it was not worth it. (Okay! I will try my very best this time round, *I PROMISE* ,
I sumpah, i must forget bad memories ! :) )
Okay, i have nothing much to post.
Ps: TMR IS E-LEARNING DAY! BUT SOOOOO SAD! SEC 4 STILL HAVE NORMAL SCHOOL DAY! :'(
Psst: zxcxz ! See properly ! My cravings have been edited ! Z! /:
Byebye lovers. (:


Y
FAHRENHEIT ! ALL THE WAY ! (: LOVELOVELOVE.

No comments: