Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Continued.

I went out with a funny and nice guy. (: (Insert mystery icon here!)
Thanks ! Thanks for the treats. (:
(No offence here).

As i promised i would post. I did. ((:

Bye humans. or w/e. {{:

Hais.
Stop saying how much you like/love her lah.
Stop telling me things that are hurtful lah.
It's only you that think i've given up.
But i have not.
Tell you seriously,
If you're saying those things just to make me give up,
It won't work.
I think i'll love you more.
And it makes me can't let go of you.
Don't think by saying those things to me i will give up on waiting for you.
Listen up,
Open your ears wide,
Or Open your eyes wide,
I won't give up.
I'll be single until you come back.
I'll stay single even if there's only a little hope.
So stop saying hurtful things to me you i-diot.
It only makes me cry,
It won't make me give up on waiting for you.
Even if you stead with some other girls.
My heart and my mind will never change .

No comments: