Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 16, 2008

Oh My.

Oh my.
What to do siol.
ZZZ.
So many things to fan. ):
Today.
I got some of my results alre.
And it sucks. -.-"

For english.. I forgot what's the result for each..
But i know i've got C5 ! (Al least i passed)
POA.. Paper 1 i got 20/40, Paper 2 i;ve forgotten. (But i rememered i failed for paper 2)
Anyway, Teacher say overall most likely i can pass..
Chinese..
I got 59/100 for overall..
Counted bad in my class alre.
I'm the worse girl in 3E2. -.-"
F&N, I failed by a few marks. .____. but teacher say maybe overall can pass lah.. Hais sian diao.
SS.. We today stayed in school till 3:30pm because of THE SS PAPER. =.=
Wth lah. I from 1pm plus i felt sick and vomitting alre lah.
Until 3plus. I buay tahan. Ask teacher let me go.
Mr Aljunied scolded me siol !
FCUK.
I TIRED WHAT.
MY HEAD SO GIDDY AND I FELT LIKE VOMITTING LAH.
BODOH.
HE STILL DARE SAY ME SIA !
I BUAY SONG.
Called Form teacher Mrs chua.
She immediately come to my rescue ahhhhhh ! HA.
Then, Michelle mom fetched me home. Thansk ! ^^
Haha. Triniton lend me he's psp.
Last night found some SUPER FUNNY VIDEOS.
Actually yesterday quite upsetting.. Heng got something cheered me up. Hehzxzxzxzxz.
WAH. I so sad and bored now. -.-"
Think i go check audi awhile.

I tell ya.
No matter what.
I won't give up !
I'll wait till you come back to me..
I'll wait no matter what.
I still love you,
You're still in my heart.. ):
The memories kept replaying in my mind ..
Those beautiful memories that i can never forget.
I'm sure you remembered them too.. )':

No comments: