Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 19, 2008

You made me realise how stupid i was.

NEW HAIR CUT !
A DOGGY SO CUTE A SAW AT M'SIA. HAHASS. KEEP SITTING BESIDE US WHEN WE WERE EATING.


Went for a new hair cut today at M'sia. {:
Nice and stupid? Hahs.

Bye.

My beloved friends and family.
I would learn to let go ..
And forget about everything and start anew ..
Thanks everyone,
Love you guys. (:

You made me realise how stupid i was to believe you.
To believe all your pack of lies.
To belive your silly promises.
To believe you would come back.
To believe your craps and all.
To make me waste my tears on you.
I was at a moment of folly.

It was my foolish-ness.
Cheat my feelings,
Maybe because i trust you too much and put too much love on you.
Nevermind.
I've Learnt my lesson.
Fine if you don't want me to contact you.
It's your choice.
Don't regret.
Don't always think you so big that you could scold me,
I just don't want to start a fight, or whatever.
I just wanna talk things out nicely.
Fine if you cannot face reality,
Or me.
Thanks sucker.

STUF AND GTFO.
(Like you always said)
-.- ! _l_
Tag Replies :
kunfeng : THANKS. I LOVE IT TOO. {{:
Jerlin: Yeahs darliink ! I will ~ :}

No comments: