Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Wtf. -.-

One day, I woke up.
Started thinking about everything.
Thoughts, made my cried.


Geraldine's fingers when i wanted to take her "unglam" food photo !


Look at her gong face. so funny. Hahs.
My girlfriend and hysband ! Haha. -.-
Mcdonald's milo. (: yay!
The poor hamburger/cheeseburger luigi eat until don't want ler.


SO SINFUL LUIGI ! D: <


Today.
Went to school at 11am.
Dad fetched me to school ..
Then, We boarded the bus at around 1pm.
On the way to Econs elderly at Bukit Timah.
We suddenly turned back to school.
Everyone was joking that we could go home alre.
But i really want to go to the Old folks' home !
It would be really fun to talk and chat with old people.
I like ! ^^
Actually , turned back to school to fetch the boys who were late. -.-"
Lol?
Then. In the bus. Played with psp&chatted with my classmates.
Finally , we reached at about 1plus-2.
The trip there was not well-organiesd, However,
We still had fun there.
Sing. Play. Chat with the people there.
A grandma was soooo cute ! Haha. She's alre 79 , But stil. Very lovable and chatty ! I love chatting with her Cuz she's funny. But. I don't really know how to speak Hokkien !
I remembered her name was Tan geok lan. She got three name wor ! Hoho.
I only know Hokkien like : Eat, Have you eaten?, Are you fine, How are you, Good , Pretty ! And some others.
hahas.
Stupid. (I meant me. Not the people there.)
Took photos with the lovable grandma. and left at 3plus.
(: Sad for those who were unable to make it! Esp: Binny ! xD)
Will develop and send the photos to the grandma ! Hope to see her soon! I promised her i would find her someday. ((:
Aft the trip, Rained super heavily. Were like "Luo Tang Ji"? Haha.
Went to Lot 1 with Geraldine, Simin, and Luigi to eat Mac! (Oh ! Took alot of photos out of boredom.. Of them ! Tadaaaaaaaaaaaaaa~)


*********************************************

Geraldine is my Girlfriend !
Simin is my Husband !
Binny is my Boyfriend ! Hahahhahahaha. X)


*********************************************



Hais. Kinda upset and disappointed too.
During the time at the econs,
He* Smsed me and Limin smsed.
Suddenly got scolded by the two of them.. -.-

Hello,
I was trying to help them lah.
I know he was gonna hurt her lah.
So i saw him ytd and told him to treat you nicely.
How the hell would i know whye he lied to you?!
Please lah.
You complain to him
Now, I tio scolding by him.
Somemore. I talked to him nicely and he said i not happy with him?
Wth.. Darn disappointed.
And guess what?
Even heard from you that He's darn happy to break me.
Should celebrate?
Wth?
I so tao ren yan mah?
You hate me so much oh?
Hais.
What can i do?..
ZZZ.
I was being nice and suddenly i became a bad person. -.-"
Hais.
"Hao ren mei hao bao" mah? Wth?
So angry uh . So disappointed. & so UPSET. D':

Imagine if you were very happy.
Suddenly tio scolded by people.
You will be angry too ehs? ..

Imagine your friend's stead wanted to hurt your friend.
I don't think you'll just sit there and watch ehs?
You would also lend a helping hand too rights?

Whye would you everytime think of me until so evil, bad and mean???? ):
So upset.




Tag Replies :
Boonchuan: Yo ! Hahas. Oh? Name longest? You meant tag or your link? xD
Binny: You sure you acc wo 24hrs mahhhhhhhhhh? :D I'll try not to think so much bah.. Oh. you didn't sms wo ! BANG ! Haha.
Limin: I don't know. -.- (Told you everything here in my blog and in sms and calls ler.-.-)
And, Don't lie to me ler. Don't try to cheer me up by saying that. I know he won't want me ler. Stop lying.
Glendasim: OH ! Thanks for the tag and wish. (: Same same.

No comments: