Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 23, 2008

I'm so poor . T.T

omg omg omg.
How bored can i be?
I'm at dad's queensway office right now.
Slacking using comp.
Later going dad's joochiat office,
Big and nice !
New office name called : AMOEBA
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE. IF i can i take photo kae???? HOHOHO.
The ambience there is wheet wheets ~
OMG OMG. i wanna go there. Like fun like that. hehe.
Mommy's birthdsay coming.
Because of m big mouth ytd,
Mommy wants me to give her a treat at Sakae Sushi on her birthday and Buy her Awfully Chocolate cake. OMG. I'M GONNA BE BROKE SOON. O_____O
HMM ~! Have to work hard before her bday comes ! And also i need to buy presents for so many people !~ omgomgomg.
Whye suddenly i feel so poor? ._____. ZZZ.
I think i'll stop here first.
Post the next time . Byebye !

Tag Replies :
Germin: HAHA. Okay. I still think you're chiobu! :D :D :D
hj: OH? HAHA. ANYTHING LAH. BTW. (I don't get what you're talking ! :X)
Binny: HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA ! I MISS YOU ALRE ALSO ! HAHAHAHAS.SEE YOU ON FRIDAY TOOOOO ! ^^ YEAH YEAH. ALL RESERVED FOR YOU. BUT I ALSO NEED TO WORK AHHHH! YOU SHOULD KNOW WHYE ! LOL. *Loves you lah!*

No comments: