Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 30, 2008

So sian.

So sian.
Still can't get to sleep.
Came to blog. @_@
Saw alot of tags.
Not alot.
Just some weird tags by UNKNOWNS.
So curious. @_@
Hehe.
Michelle asked me to go Lot one today !
Today as in Thursday. :D
Cause it's pass 12 you see. :D
Going to watch High School Musical 3 and buy things. {{:\
Sians.
Don't even know whether can go anot.
Mom nowadays a little ... Hais. Bwg.
Sunday's BBQ For Brandon so many people going !
HOPE I COULD GOOOOO ! ):
Hais. Think'll stop here.

Tag Replies :
Passerby: JUST WHO ARE YOU??? -.-
WHYE YOU SO FREE TO COME VISIT MY BLOG?? THANKS FOR VISITING ANYWAY ! ^^
... : WHO ARE YOU? NAME? NO NAME? SO SAD. ): YO MAMA DIDN'T GIVE YOU A NAME? AWW... )): Yeah. So pervertic. The bird's so cute to you. HO. -.-
darwin : I THINK HAO LER ! I NAME YOU "LITTLE BOY" ! ^^
Michx : YUPPPP ! ^^ HEHE. I LINKED YOU.
Germin : TAKECARES TOO PRETTY ! :D

No comments: