Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, October 30, 2008

HSM 3 !


High School Musical 3 was Greatttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ! :D :D :D
Mostly singing, But it was a nice movie afterall.
The people in the show are awesome. {{:
Walked around Lot one today.
Looking for Brandon's present. (:
But didn't buy.
Cause not enuff money. x.x
Sunday i hope i could go to his party.
They decided to buy the present in the morning before going to take the mrt and the taxi and head for East Coast !
:D Hope i could go ! Because sure lots of fun ! :D
Oh my.
So sians at home.
Saw my blog like.. -.-
Poeple just like to bother me first.
I only reply them and they can get furious and start calling people names.
So offended. -.-"
Please.
Don't like me just leave lah.
Don bother me leh.
Seriously,
I no mood to entertain you people..
I don't need comments.
Seriously.
Thanks. (:
Want to comment me tell me who you are.
At least i won't get so mad and , don't blame me for offending you.
Because, i can get angry when people like you do that.
Hahs. Nothing to post ler.
Byebye all.
T/cares. (: !
OH YA OH YA !
ELVIN NG 'S NEW 9PM SHOW ,
HE'S SO DARN CHARMING LAH !
EVERY MOVE HE MAKE ALSO SOOOOO HANDSOME DER ! ^^
OMG OMG.
CANNOT MISS THE DRAMA SERIES EHS ! ^^
Took alot of photos ytd,
Cause i feel that all the actions he do der all is HANDSOME one !
Hehs !





















No comments: