Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 13, 2008

Outing , All treated by friend (:

My Toy family. Some of my favourites.

FurReal Friends !
Sakae Sushi ! Haha.
Sorry, I know the hand kinda extra. haha !
Tempura ice cream ! WOOOOO~


Hellos.
Back to post.
Firstly and MOST IMPORTANTLY.
I WOULD LIKE TO WISH MY DEAREST SAYANG !
DEBBIE !
DW/SY !
HAPPY 13TH BIRTHDAY ! LOVES ! ^^
Today,
Went to Dhoby Ghuat . (Not sure spelled correctly anot.)
Then ,
Met up Triniton, Ahpui , and Elissa(Ahpui gf).
Asked limin along. Actually wanted to give her a surprise her, Because Triniton was there. (Her Boyf.)
But, She rejected me.
So.. too bad. ):
You missed the chance ler ! ):
Don't worry still will have der. (Insert twist icon here!)

Ate Sakae sushi !
Ahpui&Triniton's treat ! ^^ Hohoho.
I ate salmon, the "steamed egg" , Fried prawn, And fried ice-cream !! (Don't know how to spell japanese food names here. -.- AND got more lah, forgot liao ~ :S)
And , before sakae, triniton treated me to play DDR ! haha. He play so funny lah.
I win most of the time, only for the challenge mode. I lost to him. (:X)
Cause so difficult ! Hah.
Then , aft sakae, went to arcade again, Played guitar and DDR again ~
Then we went to PC Bunk,
Seriously, It was my first time there, Nothing special actually..
Played a few rounds of Audition. Still quite boring.
But with friend play, Yeah, fun bah~
Got one Ah beng beside keep wanting people attention liddat, Shout shout shout in bunk. -.-
Then i only played for about half an hour , i left.
Triniton peii me. (Cause he scared i emo bah! Haha.)
Even lend me his psp ! Haha~ So to keep me busy and not think so much..
Thanks.
Thanks for everything today ! I had quite a fun time.. (:
You all made me forget about sad things.. (For the time being.. )




Once i got home.
Whenever i'm alone again...
I felt scared and lonely..
I hate this kina feeling !.. )': !!!

You always ask me to let you go,
Forget about you,
But do uoi think it's easy?
It's not okay.
It's easy for you,
to let me go.
And forget about me.
But not me.
All the thins you said.
That hurt me so badly,
I still remember every one of your sentence.
Like the breaking up sms,
And the smses you told me liking about other girls.
I cannot stand it anymore.
I would go crazy if this continues on..
Yeah.. We are now gans..
But ..
Whye gan jiejie? ):
Whye other people can be gan-stead. gan darling, gan-baby...
But me? gan JIEJIE...
HAIS.
Felt so hurt,
torturing and,
painful..
I'm not used to not having you beside me..
Now whenever i'm lonely..
It's hard to tell you my problems and ..
Most importantly..
Hard for you to love me or comfort me or dote on me again.. )':
I can't stand it anymore !
I'm going crazy !
I think i can't live w/o you..
Hais..
I always suddenly remember the past..
Remembered the times we spent together..
My heart will start to ache and bleed.
Worse than when i had my brain operation..
Worse than anything else in the world..
You are the first guy i truely love..
You mean there's no chance between us anymore?..
No more feeling for me now ler?..
Will you cherish me once again?..
Hais..
So impossible right?
You must be thinking i'm stupid.
But..
I want you back, baby.
But it's so hard for you hor?..
Hais.
Everytime when i think you gonna
Kiss, hold and hug other girls,
even when you dote on them or w/e..
My heart will ache..
Even though you don't have stead now..
I still think far..
I love you, baby.










No comments: