Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Start over again.

YUTING is back. (:

I've thought it over.
Yeahs, I should start over again.
I'm back to my Single Life !
Can be a joyful thing,
yet,
Can be upsetting.

Over between us ler bah.
It's not me.
It's him.
So nevermind..
Since he has no more feelings for me,
What for i hold him back?
Maybe i should just let him go..
Maybe it's better off if he's not with me.

Everybody,
Thanks for the comfort and stuffs.

Especially to my TWO BELOVED GIRLFRIENDS CUM BOYFRIENDS~
BINNY TAN, AND GERALDINE GOH.
Also to,
Reagan,
Triniton,
Boonchuan,
Isabel,
Limin,
Sharlene,
Kunfeng,
Cheryl (:
Still got many many more bah!
Sorry if i didn't write your name down.

People ! I will post as frequently as i can.

To : Him.
Maybe you were right.
Though we are not together anymore.
Maybe we still can be very good friends bah.
I'll try to let go as soon as possible.
Don't worry,
I think i'll be fine.
Nevermind then,
Like what you've said,
Past tense,
Then i listen to you loh.
Forget about the past loh.
Take cares, Live well.
(I'm sure you can)


Bye, History.

1211o7-101008; 19:01
Goodbye.

No comments: