Nuffnang Ads

Monday, October 27, 2008

OHOH.

PICTURE OF THE DAY ! : Taken at East Coast Park By the guys.
Han nar ! I zilian cannnnnnn . Lol. :D



















I SAW THIS ALMOST EVERYWHERE ON THE AD BOARD. WHAT THE HELL IS THIS? -.-






The bday cake we bought.







Dad's new office some photos. {:





























SORRY PEOPLE !
Haven't been posting.
Dad locked comp,
I lazy on,
Have been going out. :]

Btw, Happy Deepavali. :D

I told you all i would take photos of my dad's new office and yes i did ! ^^
I take until very ugly lah~ Hahs.
Wah. I take photos like siao that day lah! Shiok. :S
Hohoho. But i'll be posting some of my zi lian photos only ! Not all ! HHEHEHEHEEH. :D

Yesterday,
went to see my grandmother..
went out with my cousin..
Kinda boring but also fun lah.
Ytd eat like mad. x_x !

On 25th October , Saturday.
Woked up at 9plus.
Met up Brandon loved one at my house downstairs
Bus-ed to Michelle house and went up looking for her.
Didn't know she wanted her brother to scare us one.
LOL.
But we scared her first.
LOL.

Bus-ed to Lot one,
at around 10plus,
Bought a cake for Darwin's father.
Coffee flavous, as Darwin said the father liked it.
Took mrt to Bedok and cabbed down to east coast park.
Reached at about 12 plus.
Went for CRAZY CYCLING.
Went to the BEACH.
Picked up SEASHELLS. {{:
AND MOST FUNNY THING IS: We bathed half-naked.
There was no showering toilets there.
So we had to bathe at the wash up place. :X
Everyone screamed like crazy.
But it was REALLY FUN. {{: !
A FUN NIGHT INDEED !
BBQ-ed at night. {{:
Michelle's parents fetched us home.
Home sweet home at almost 11pm.
Bathed, slept.
But didn't sleep well.
Don't know whye suddenly emo. :S

Today.
Was a boring day,
Eat and watched tv the whole day.
Tag Replies:
HUICHENG : HELLOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS x100000000000000000000000 ! I LINKED YOU. :D
Peiyi : Oh i see. LOL. You also jiayou for next year ! I so scareddddddddddddd ! :SSSSSSSS
GlendaSim: Han nar. WE BOTH ARE ASSES ! :D *Don't tell me you don't have.. :S* yes i will becareful ! THANKS FOR THE REMINDER ! :DDDDD
Binny : HAN NAR ~ UPDATE LIAO. WAH. SAY ME EMO. >:(
Darwin : HEY YO ! LOL. OF COURSE I ENJOYED. LINKED YOU. AND YOU DIDN'T PUT ME UNDER YOUR LOVE!! :X LMAO.

THE END !
Byebye. {{:

No comments: