Nuffnang Ads

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Ponteng school. HOHOHO.

WEEE.
Didn't go to school today.
Was lazy to go..
Then.
I just woke up !
HOHOHO ! ^^

Oh man.
How bored can i be?

Wth.
Last night's sleep till today..
I dreamt of so many things..
Firstly .
I dreamt of myself being killed.
And my family too. -.-"
Then i dreamt of a binch of KAWAII JAPAN BOYS !
Then their father was out to kill my father.
Then i was stupid to let my father follow them.
They left us at a hotel.
Suddenly , I felt weird whye my father didn't come back.
I went to look for him.
Saw the bunch of KAWAII JAPAN BOYS said:
How stupid can that girl be? Believing that our dad would return her . her dad.
Aft at one corner i heard that.
I thres something at one of the japan boys who were just listening only.
I cried and ran off.
Then he followed me.
HAHA. SO DRAMA.


The other dream..
NAHH.
DON'T WANT TO SAY.
It's about him*.
Hais..
When i'm not sleeping.
I kept myself busy preventing myself to think so much.
BUT.
Even when i fall asleep.
I just couldn't control my own mind to think of him..
Hais.
Don't know what to say.
...

Maybe going out to arcade.
HOHOHO.
DDR HERE I COME ! ^^

Probably will continue aft i come home !

Tag Replies :
Germin : HOHOHO. GOOD ! TAKECARES TOO ~! GOOD LUCK FOR YOUR 'O' LEVELS !
Zf : ZULLLLL FATTAHHHHH. HOHOHO. OKAY. I'LL TRY "FOR YOUR SAKE" ! HAHA!
Binbin : OH ! SORRY LAOGONG ! LET YOUR SAW I BETRAYED YOU. KAE KAE. I CHANGE. YOU LAOGONG. SIMIN BOYFRIEND ! X3333333333333333333333333333. LOVE YOU LOTS LOTS ! :S
Hj : HOHO. OKAYS ~ HAHAHHA.
GlendaSim: HOHOHO. Ty , NENG TEH BAH. :S

No comments: