Nuffnang Ads

Friday, October 31, 2008

Bored.

ELVIN NG IS SO LOVED !! ^^
Bored at home.
Nothing to do.
Woke up and realise kinda sad.
Also don't know whye. D:
I hate this kinda feeling leh..
Like..
Feel sad but don't know what i'm sad about..
ZZZZZ..
HAIS SIAN LAH ~
D:
Never work also.
Mac don't apply to holiday students der.
Can't work mac.
So i think going back to Walls to work bah..
Sian.
Jerlin still havent work.
So i havent also !
I need money !!
I need to work !!
I broke liao !!
T.T
Hais.
Oh yah.
Brandon's Party coming !!
I havent ask mom AGAIN. -.-
That time she angry suddenly say i can't go.
I think she saying angry words only..
So i'm gonna ask her today !
I'll be good ! So she won't be mad at me and don't let me go..
SIAN.
Whye i sound so pathetic??!!??!?!
No freedom like that.
Go out only need to ask like fuck.
-.-
I'll post again when i'm free.
Think i'll stop here bah.
Nothing to post ler.
Byebye ! ^^

P/s: REALLY HOPE I COULD GO!! BRANDON WANT EVERYONE TO SHOW UP !!
Don't wanna disappoint the bday boy !! =)

Tag Replies :
XIIAOCHERR : Lax Pretty. {{:
michx: DUHHHH ! OF COURSE ! HE SO SHUAI LOHHHHHHHHHH ! OMG OMG OMG. *MAD AGAIN* :X

No comments: