Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 1, 2008

A new month again.


ISN'T HE THE IDEAL GUY.. FOR ME? XDDD ! ELVIN NG IS SOOOOOOO LOVEDDDDDD ! :D :D :D

It's a new month again !
Hence, A new start. (:
Wee, I can go to Brandan's party ! {{:
Keep the smile on your face no matter what happens.


{Edited}

Back to continue post. Hehs.
Sians.
Just now i signed out so quickly in the morning. (>.<) Hais. I shouldn't have online-d this morning.. I felt so upset aft i saw something in msn.. )': Don't know why lah ! T.T
It's nobody's fault okay? No offence here der. :S
Hais..
I saw him online.
I didn't wanna delete him..
I couldn't bear to do i t..
But.
Everytime i saw ..
I felt so sad.
Like the pm he wrote,
Sound as if he alre found someone he love..


Now at dad's queensway office. {:
Laughed like made just now,
Because of one guy in the office.
He was looking for relationship in fs ! LOL. :x
So bad. Heeehees.
I meant me. LOL.
Was helping dad out with fax-ing things to alot of numbers.
and had errors. x_x omgomg .
But at least i did something right?
W/o getting any pay !?! *Roar*
Lol. I don't need pay uh. He's my dad, i should help out. (;
I think i'll stop here nothing to post about.


Oh yah oh yah!
Weeee. I can't wait for tmr's FUNNNNNN BDAY PARTY !
Many many people.
Shall take many many photos to post on blog !! Hoho.
I'm thinking of buying Firecrackers there ! Woohoo ! {:
So everyone can have fun w it at night, Hehs.
WEE WEE WEEEEEEE ~ I want tomorrow's time to go SLOWER. :D :D :D
So i can have longer fun time ! HOHOHOHOHOHO ! (Sound like my grandpa. :S)
Byebye. (:

Why i am still holding on to you in my heart when i alre told myself to let you go since you no longer like/love me? ..


Tag Replies :

darwin : HEE HEE TMR THEN TELL YOU LAH. BLUR SOTONG.
I SAY YOU SMALL BOYBOY LAH~ :D LOL.

No comments: