Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 3, 2008

DARWIN ASKED ME TO DO THIS.

1.The person who tagged you is?
Binbin

2.Your relationship with him/her?
Husband and wifey? LOL. Best friends? Lol. Not sure leh. HAHA

3.Your 5 impressions of them.
Cute, Funny, Pretty, Lovable, Popular.

4.The most memorable thing he/she had done for you.
Everything she does is memorable to me. {: (Sweet ehs? LOL)

5.The most memorable thing they had said to u?
She loves me as a hippo? LOL.

7.If he/she becomes your lover, thing he/she has to improve on will be?
She's already MY LOVER. (TO BINNY: NI SHI WO DI QING REN~ XIANG MEI GUI HUA YI YANG DE NU REN~ LOL)

8.If they become your enemy, you will?
I will make her not to be my enemy. (AIYA~ I DON'T THINK SHE WANTS ME TO BE HER ENEMY DER LAH~ SHE LOVES ME SO MUCH! LOL)

9. (Repeat Question)

10.What is it you want to tell her now?
I WANT TO TELL HER I MISS HER. D:

11.Your overall impression of her is?
SHE IS SOOOOO LOVABLE ? LOL.

12.How do u think ppl around you will feel around you?
I DON'T GET IT. ENGLISH SO BAD !

13.The characters you love of yourself are?
THAT I'M CUTE? LOL. KIDDING LAH~ NONE BAH.

14.On the contrary,the characters you hate yourself are?
IDK. -.- MY CHARACTER VERY GOOD DER ! LOL !!

15.The most ideal person you want to be is?
PRETTY & w figure 8. LOL. ;D

16.For people that care and like you, say something to them.
THANKS FOR CARING AND THE LOVE FOR ME ! :D

17.Pass this quiz to 10 people that you wish to know how they feel about you
1: Binbin
2: Michelle
3: Brandon
4: Reagan
5: Boonchuan
6: Hongjiong
7: Kunfeng
8: Debbie
9: Isabel
10: Jerlin

18. Who is no. 6 having relationship with? (Hongjiong)
Not sure. Liting? LOL.

19. Is no. 9 a male or female? (Isabel)
Isn't it obvious? Male lah ! Just kidding !~ (Waht a stupid question lah!)

20. If no. 7 and 10 are together, will it be a good thing? (Kunfeng & Jerlin)
Idk.. I don't think they even talk to each other before.. O.O

21. What is no. 2 studying about? (Michelle)
Not sure.Lol. I don't think she likes studying.

22. What was the last time you had a chat with no. 3? (Brandon)
If it's face to face , it's Yesterday during the party.
If it's on hp, Just now only. :D :D :D I think 5 mins ago. Lol.

23. What kind of music band does no. 8 like? (Debbie)
Not sure. Gotta ask cp. Lol. He knows her the best. ;D

24. Does no. 1 have any siblings? (BinBin)
YUH YUH ! One younger brother and One older sista ! ( SEE I KNOW HER SOOOO WELL EHS? xD)

25. Will you woo no. 3? (Brandon)
Oh shyt.. Don't ask leh. I paiseh.
(Answer is idk. hehe. He's good guy uh. (: )

26. How about 7? (Kunfeng)
Erm. I would rather go for Brandon than Kunfeng. LOL. :X

27. Is no. 4 single? (Reagan)
I think so.. Lol. Unless he didn't tell me the truth uh ! LOL.

28. What is the surname of no. 5? (Boonchuan)
I don't know leh.. Shyt. I'm gonna get a scolding from him. :S

29. What is a hobby of no. 10? (Jerlin)
Not sure leh. I forgot. x.x Last time is Audtion-ing bah. Now i dono. x.x

30. Does no. 5 and 9 get along well? (Boonchuan & Isabel)
They don't even know each other lah ! -.-
*Aye , Stupid quiz, YOU ARE GETTING ON MY NERVES BY ASKING STUPID QUESTIONS !!*

31. Where is no. 2 studying at? (Michelle)
Zhenghua Secondary school located at Jelapang.

32. Talk about something for no. 1. (BinBin)
She's my Hubby. She's one of my bestie ! I LOVE HER !!! LOL.

33. Have you tried developing feelings for no. 8? (Debbie)
As in? I love her, as my sayang ! ^^

34. Where does no. 9 live? (Isabel)
A few streets away from me. LOL.

35. What colour does no. 4 like? (Reagan)
Not sure. Purple and black? LOL. (He always wears that t-shirt)

36.Are no. 1 and 5 best friends? (BinBin & Boonchuan)
No. They are friends !

37. Does no. 1 have any pets? (Binbin)
No.. She can't keep pets.. D:

38. Is no. 7 the sexiest person in the world? (Kunfeng)
NOOOOOOO ! NO WAY. HE ISN'T . LOL. I AM. LMAO !

39.What is no. 10 doing now? (Jerlin)
I don't know. I don't live with her. -.-
I think she still watching Hot Shot bah.. -.-"

No comments: