Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 27, 2008

Kii-siiao!

This is the Second candid photo.
3D Poster of Clement Wong !! SO KAWAII RIGHTTTTTTT. LOL.

Awwwwww.
Sick today. :/
Abit of fever, Swollen eyes, Sore throat, and flu . ):
Sad sad ehs.

Ytd before work.
Actually was to met up Gregory for late lunch.
But last min decided to ask Clement along.
Jerlin went to shopping w mummy.

Was at Auntie's house at first.
Pass some things to the maid.
Clement called.
Walked to Cck swimming complex to meet him.
Saw Ben, Alas and Clement.
Ben called me the loudest. LOL.
And he was the only one half naked. LMAO.
Walked to Alas house.
Ben went home to bathe and sleep.
Crapped, laughed while walking to alas house.
Stupid Clement was the funniest.
Alas also.
At alas house wait for Jerlin and Gregory to come,
As gregory go fetch Jerlin with bike.
Clement wanted to sleep.
But me and Alas decided to annoy him with blasting music.
He wasn't bothered at all.
Lol.
Jerlin and alas came.
Crapped, Laughed.
Around 5plus,
Cabbed down to base.

Ytd sales also buang.
Haha.
Because i slacked. :/
With Gregory, Dan hui, Clement.
Jerlin slacked lesser than me.
Haha.
At night,
Dot came to help Jerlin.
Didn't help much lah.
So he bought ice-cream from Jerlin.
I heng ah.
When i kio customers from my block downstairs where they all slacked.
Slaes went up to 50 plus.
Heng.
(Ytd boss veh moody.
So don't dare buang go back.
If not tio scolding. :/)

But when i got back base,
I was kinda moody.
Kinda like angry???
Idk whye.
Maybe see some ljb buay song bah.
That's whye moodless.
OH !
Then Clement and Alas made me laugh.
Funny lah.
Then i called alas a crazy dog.
He dared me to say again, If not he'll really make me.
I seriously said slowly.. Crazy...... Dog......
He suddenly came to me,
I chua tio,
Wanting to hide.
He suddenly carry me up and dono what he want do.
Scare me siol.
I scared i fall,
Then hug him veh tight.
Wah. Really chua tio.
He say if i say again he's gonna do it again.
I don't dare say liao. ://////////

Went home late.
Waiting for some people to pay boss first.
Bused home.
Clement want to be an act cute 3Dposter at the bus stop.
And i took two photos of him ! LOL.
Gonna post it !

Tmr Wall's Outing to Sentosa !!
Havent ask marmie !
Hope i can gooooooooooooooooooooooooo !
Sure lots of fun ! HAHA !

No comments: