Nuffnang Ads

Friday, November 28, 2008

SENTOSA WALL'S OUTING !!

{Edited} DON GRAB PLEASE !
Our Dinner at Vivo !!

AhBen (: {Took this while in the sentosa train back to vivo.}
AhBen helped mii took this. :D


Byebye Sentosa !! {:




O.O VEH NICE EHS? :D





We saw a peacock when we were going to take the sentosa train ! Alas go disiao it lah ! So baddddd. ):


HAHA. WheChuan took this. SO ugly. :X




They were talking and i grabbed this photo. LOL.




DAN HUI WROTE THIS ! p/s: These were the names we went Sentosa in the morning together. Others not here yet, so didn't write.




While writing. {:
I wrote this ! Haha. Ugly siol.


The guys were playing beach soccer as they were bored. {Played with strangers leh!}


HAA.


Me, Danhui, Jerlin !

Me and Danhui !! :D


Jerlin , Danhui and me !


Haha. I wanted to take photo of everyone at thr der. Bye none looked, and Danhui so cute ! Suddenly twisted in front of the cam ! :D


Candid ~


AhBen say likthat take nice. Nice mah?


Mattew, AhBen, Clement.
Ben took this when we were in the bus towards Palawan beach. LOL. Alas the guy i must feature !

Lol. Acting emo. cause we say him veh xiasuay. Lol


Stupiddddddddddd. :X LOL.


Group photo ! Not clear . D:


The bus towards Palawan beach !

On the tram.


Look at Clement ! LOL.


Weeeeee. Another group photo (Excluding me) On the tram, Stupid Alas _l_ Lol.

Took the wrong tram. ( We took the one towards siloso) Lol.



Ben took this. I don't know whye ! LOL.

Ben ask me take this der. .____."

Ha ! A photo taken anyhow. and i caught Clement spitting. Lol.


Sentosa tram (:


EEEE. Mai shy lah~ LOL.


O.O
Sentosa Merlion. can see? Took it in the bus. (:
Mattew ! lol.

Ben !! Lol.


Clement ! Lol.
Still got alot of photos, Can't post some of'em. Cause veh obscene. LOL.

27th Nov'o8.
Woke up early.
Clement called.
Alas and Clement asked me buy food for them, they hungry.
Ask me ! Go over to Alas house delievery. Wtf. Lol.
Grandma cooked chicken rice ! VEH NICE AHHHHHHHHH. LOL.
Slacked, Bathed. Went out at about 1pm.
Walked to yew tee quickly. (See i so good ! Scared they hungry till buay tahan siol. Lol.)
Bought food for them.
Walked veh quickly to Alas house.
Then, they ate.
Dan hui , Gregory and Ashley came along.
Ashley's a guy. Don't know spell correct anot.
They played mahjong, (Alas, Ashley, Gregory and Danhui.)
While me, Clement and Aloysious do nothing.
Played psp, played music, crapped.
Stupid Clement nothing to do, Pasted tattoo of moo moo cows from magnolia der. At his body. Funny guy.
Got photos !

Left at about 5plus.
Jerlin came down.
Cabbed down to base.
Veh sian today.
Ate with gregory, clement, Ben, dan hui and Jerlin.
Alas and shuiqi left first.

Then Clement accompanied us to work. (Me and Jerlin tagged today.)
Clement keep making me !! Veh irritating siol !
Sales buang. :X 40plus.
Today earn 7 buckS. :D

At base,
Chatted about tmr outing !!
Heheeee. So excited ! Lol.
Sure lots of fun !
Meeting up ben, clement, alas, and others at yt first tmr. (:
So excited !!

28th Nov'o8
Slept late.
At about 3plus am then slept.
Woke up late.
At about 8am, when jerlin reach my hse then i woke up.
Bathed, Changed.
About 8plus went out.
Met Alas.
Went to 302 to look for Danhui.
Gregory came along.
Clement too.
Went to Gregory's house.
Take things.
His dog sooooooooooo cute !!
Alas last min don have to go sch alre ! Yay !
So we all went to take bus 188.
Met up Mattew in the bus.
Bused veh long, veh sian.
Suddenly my eyes veh itchy.
Sore.
They helped me to cure liao. LOL.
Thanks !!
Reached thr,
Got down bus,
Saw AhBen.
Ate at Harbourfront coffeeshop.
Saw Jerlin's father.

Then, Left for bus to Sentosa !
Craziness starts !!
Lol.
Veh fun !!
Cause got fun friends. But a bit xiasuay also. Lol.
At first i kept using my phone take photos.
Afterthat, AhBen took my phone to take photos.
So i got the most photos !! Wahahahahahhahaha.

We saw Lesbian couples in the sea don't know doing what. YUCKS.
Bathed, saw them again.

After bathing , i need to comb my hair.
Got a fat biatch keep standing in front of the mirror comboing her ugly hair lah. (Only got one miror)
So i wanted to comb too.
I tired squeezing at the side of the mirror.
Then she keep blocking. I dulan. Don't want comb liao.
I told Jerlin abt this.
The fucking biatch heard.
Say they thot we don't know chinese sia.
Then said a bad word to me. I forgot.
Fcuking biatch, Thot herself so chio. wear some kinda 3.4 . But her tummy fats all blurting out.
EWWWWWWWWWW.

Ate at Vivo's Carl's Jr.
Kinda nice.
But veh ex.
The most delicious is the cookies and cream milkshake !
But didn't drink much cause i was sick.

Bused home.
With Gregory, Danhui, AhBen, Alas, Tricia, Gwenda, Jerlin, Chuazheng.
AhBen accompanied me till my bus stop at 307. :D Thanks~

At night veh tired.
I feel sick.
I think pictures will do the talking !! (:


P/s : I THINK I'M GONA CHANGE URL. KINDA SICK OF THIS ONE. :/


Think i'll stop here.
Byebye !

No comments: