Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 6, 2008

Beloved Handphone fixed !

OMG ! LOOKKK ! I SO PRO !! CAN TAKE FROM TV UNTIL SO CLEAR !! SO HANDSOME LAH HE !! LOVE IT MAN ! :D :D :D :D :D :D
This were the phone taken at Brandon's party. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER ! LOL. :D

Today,
Had POA class.
From 9am till 12pm.
I was late,
Reached at about 9:30pm.
Dilly-dallied. LOL.
Done some POA questions.
Left school,
headed for BPP.
Shopped around with Binbin, Maggie and Ryan.
There were looking for cakes,
for a bday surprise at chalet i think.
So good. Haha.
Wesley came along.
Took bus no. 176 to Jurong.
In the bus they were talking.
I was listening to Binny's Ipod nano.
A song that made me cried.
I wanted you by Ina. )':
Went to jurong as,
I had to take my handphone as it was fixed alre.
Had to do the collection job.
Wesley accomanpanied me to the building.
Thanks. (:
Binny maggie and ryan went to shop for presents i think.
Ate Mos Burger ! My favourite !

Binny took the taxi home.
& me?
By Shuttle bus ,
(so Long luhh !)
Then train to Yew tee.
and walked home.
Saw Brandon's friend while walking home.
So lame ! Still playing cards. LOL.
Upper secondary ler leh ! lol.
Like so cute lah. ._____."
Yesterday i took my handphone to Jurong to get it Upgrade and servicing.
and so fast it was done by today.
Yesterday was like this,
I woke up like 10am?
Went to wash-up.
Left house at about 10:30am.
Met Michelle at CCK.
Took the train to Jurong.
Took the Fiddle bus to IMM.
Crossed IMM to get to CJ GLS something one.
Went to Sony Erisson to service my phone.
Michelle went too as she had to get her phone fixed. Which was spoiled on Sunday.
While we were crossing to the big big rock,
Her hp dipped into the water. And went blackout.
At Sony Erisson,
The person opened her hp,
Woah!
Got white mould grew inside alre ! EWW.
Michelle said she was heartbroken, her hp opened until like that.
Lol.
Her phone needed a week, 7 DAYS !
She said she miss her phone alre.
Haha.
Hope it could get fixed bah. {{:
Aft settling things at Sony Erisson,
We went to IMM.
Woah, So many things to get from there.
OMG.
But i didn't bring enuff $$$ , and also.
I WAS BROKE. ):
So i didn't get alot of things.
Only a T-shirt from Samuel & Kelvin.
I scared Michelle at S&K !
We were flipping for clothes,
suddenly below i found a fake model hand and i suddenly : MICHELLE !! AH !!!!!!!
LOL.
SHE CHUA TIO.
I SCARED HER TWICE I THINK, OR THRICE? LOL.
ONE OF THE TIMES SHE WAS HOLDING TO A T-SHIRT AND SHE THREW IT ON THE FLOOR WHEN I SCARED HER ! LMAO LAH !
The T-shirt ,Which was on sale , only cost 5 bucks !
And then i became BROKE. .____.
We ate AJISEN there ! So i could strike off from my cravings. LOL.
Tom yam ramen one is nice ! And cuttle fish! The lemon jiuce was nice too !
But dono whye eat until halfway i full liao.
Forced myself to eat and almost vomit. x.x LOL.
Went to Shops like Aries, bought comb, hairclip and hair rubber band. {:
Went to alot of shops uhs, couldn't rmb. Lol.

Then headed to Lot one.
Got michelle's mom's jeans from Giodiano. (Don't know the spelling)
And headed to Michelle's home to get a spare phone.
So hard to use lah !
But heng ah !
I got my phone back today already !
So i'm returning it to her tmr most prolly. {:
Going to Warren tmr bah. {:
Hehs.
Think i'll stop here. Byebye. (:

No comments: