Nuffnang Ads

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fuck it.








See ! Jerlin so cute ! Hiding ! :D



I , LOVE , YOU !


WAHHHHHH.
Sian lah.
Ytd reached home at about 12am.
I think only 11:45pm lah.
Marmie nag nag nag, Scold scold scold.
Buay tahan lah. -.-
This morning.
Slept until 12plus,
tio scolding by grandma.
Say i aft work go out play !
Fcuk lah. I didn't.

Ytd sales sucked.
Before going to work.
Met Andrea.
Saturday go his siguan thr.
He say will be alot of fun.
Don't know true or not. LOL.
Ytd at Bukit Batok.
So before work,
Went to West Mall to eat Burger king.
Tendergrill is niceeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee ! ^^

Walked to base.
Kii-siiaoed at base.
Keep taking photos and funny ones. :D
(Only uploaded some, really camwhored alot. LOL.)
Aft that, before start work.
Me, Jerlin, Clement, Alas, Chuanzheng, and another two guys ,
They were eating.
And Clement treat me drink Milo Dinosaur, Sibei sweet lah . (I meant the milo dinosaur , not clement !)
LOL.
Stupid Clement.
Thanks for your drink !
HAHA. Stupid RAINBOWBOY.
Say me until liddat at my blog ! ):

Yesterday,
Tio gan by a lorry driver.
He suddenly horn behind me.
I chua tio , of cos say horn lan ah !
Then he stopped and wanted to scold me.
Also not saying him.
People chuatio mah. IDIOTZZXZXZXZXZXZ!!!!!

Ytd not alot of things happened bah.
Nothing to post ler.
My blog is boring lah, i know , stupid.
HAHAHHAHA. Bye !

Tag Replies :
Boonchuan : LOL. YO~
Sharlene : O.O TY.
Akiyo : MEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII ~ ;D
Binny : YUP. HUBBY IS NICE. :DDDDD
andrea : HEH. CANNOT AH? I ALWAYS SAY PEOPLE GOOD THINGS DER AH ! :D O.O What you talking.
rainbowboy : HAHA. STUPID. CLEMENT ! You then haolian lah ! T.T SAY ME UNTIL LIDDAT. I SO NICE YOU KNOW. ^^NO BLOG LINK ! .___. You suck !

No comments: