Nuffnang Ads

Saturday, November 15, 2008

Shut up.

Me Hand, holding on to the sakae sushi green tea cup ! (Green tea niceeeeeeeeee ! )
Hahs. At Causeway point's Sakae Sushi.

Hohoho. We ate alot lehhhhhhhhhhhh. Lol.


SAKAE SUSHI ! (Finally i can strike off another thing from my wish list. {{: )



Hellos !
Finally.
Gosh. So bored at home.
Yesterday's sales quite good.
Tgged with Zhenhao again. (:
Didn't go for Amanda's kbox party. T.T (They said they had lots of fun lah. T.T)
Yesterday sales were $160++,
Actually we cleared the whole buffer.
But Tommy's sales weren't very good,
That's whye at last we had another $6.50 Mini cornetto.
Botak Clement count so slow lah ! If there wasn't Tommy, It would be gampua slow der. -.-
I can go home about 10:10pm actually lah.
Waited for Yi Shu and Anxiu, Waited until 11pm ~! BODOH SIAL.
Jerlin wait until buay tahan. Went home first. Sorry Jerlin !

Yesterday before going to Work,
Went to Woodlands, causeway point.
Watched "The Coffin"
Fuck sia. Super scary lah.
but the ending WAS DAM STUPID. -.-
MY DEAR READERS, I ADVISE YOU DON WATCH "THE COFFIN"
IT'S A STUPID SHOW.
IT'S SO BORING LAH. -.-
(Even thou i covered my eyes with my hands, I still got watch one kae ! LOL)
When i saw scary parts, Like those sounds are making me scared,
I screamed lah. Stupid. Even covered myself behind Zhenhao. Lol.
Sorry Zhenhao, keep pulling your shirt and covered my eyes with your shoulder. Lol.
Then, Went to comic connection to look for Zh's cousin comics book.
Bought alre, At last Zh said the cousin has it alre. -.-"
Maybe today go change another thing from CC.
Ate Sakae Sushi aft the movie !
Yum yum, eat until gampua full lah. Lol.
Ate the buffet.
Woah. Ate one person $17.50 . Lol.
But yesterday earned back again.
Yesterday was suppose to meet up Stupid Huairen, Jet.
But didn't . Lol. As i was rushing for time.

Today's base sms i haven't got it yet ! Stupid.
Because Joeson went overseas alre ! Then is Clement they all take over. UGHHHHH.
Today if im not wrong should be at CCK also.
Blk 300+ bah. Come and support if you can ! LOL.
Will be tagging w zh again. (:
Yay ! Today Joselin and Brendon will be going for CSS 2ND ROUND AUDITION !!
Hope they get in ! (:
Good luck Joselin&Brendon !! (:
Amanda said they would be coming over to look for me later !
Haha. Miss them so much ! They said they missed me also!! Lol.
YAY. Amanda bringing her's mummy fried der chicken wings for me !! So nice right??? Lol.
Yay ! HOPE I CAN SEE THEM LATER !!

Fuck siol.
My mother keep nagging at me.
Keep saying about poly/JC. Please lahhhhhhhhh.
She wants me to go JC, But i don't like !! And i want go poly and take course lahhhhhhhhhhhh.
Then she crapped alot.
Forget it.

But the most important thing is :
SHE WON'T ALLOW ME TO WORK NEXT YEAR ANYMOREEEEEEEEE.
After this holidays,
Have to say byebye to those people there alre.
T.T
Fuck man.
@#!%$#^%$#$#@$#%$#$%@#!%$E#@#$ !
SUPER ANGRY LAH !
:@ ! FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK. I don't want to leave Walls, People there are so funnnnnnnnnn. DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD: T.T
I'm so much of the pathetic ones.
I still wait. I don't know whye.
I cannot accept new relationships.
Alto he no longer think of me.
I don't know whye i'm still waiting.
Whye other couples can be so loving?
Whye others could forgive each other and
even change better for the other half?
I've got so many questions.
Alto he no longer contacts me,
I still hope he would come back to me.
People may scold me stupid or what.
Sorry, But i don't care.
I still miss so many things,
So many little bits we've spent tgt.
I can't let you go yet,
I think i still love you. )':

Think i'll stop here, Byebyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: