Nuffnang Ads

Thursday, November 6, 2008

I hope you'll well.


Ex-Yer,

The song that made me cried was "I wanted you" by Ina.
Suddenly,
I felt that i'm still not over you!
Why?!
I thot i had already gotten over you!
I tried erasing some memories of ours from many places,

I think i still miss you.
So i can't get over you!
I know..
I know i'm the one-sided lover.
Now,
Only i'm the one upset by myself.
Just myself.
Tried many ways not to think of you.
Played wildly, crazily.
But still,
I felt that,
Everywhere i go.
I just think of the little bit by bit memories which i cannot erase from my memory.
I really didn't know why.
Whye only a normal song could make my cry,
make me think of you.
make me had so many memories.
I really..
really going to go crazy if i go on like this.

I'm still not over you.
I'm still living in the past.
w you.

I know,
Tears, won't bring you back anymore.
Even you've stopped all the contacts between us,
Even if you hate me like fuck,
Even if know you regret steading w me, (But i did not regret.)
Even if you've said before you wouldn't waste your time on me anymore,
Even if you don't care,
Even if i know you already have forgotten me, and you're living in happiness with the girl you only love,
Even if you have blamed me for everything,
I just wanna know how you are and are you taking good care of yourself anot.
Hope what you said will fulfil.
Like you want to live in happiness with the girl you love, (Which is not me)
Like you want to hate me,(Which i cannot do anything)
Like you think i'm just acting,
And everything you think about me.
I hope you're fine. . . . .
I know you'd sure ask me to give up.
Even If you really hate me and don't wish to see me ever again.
I just want you to know ,
I did not regret being with you.
All the happy memories,
Only can make me cry now.
W/o you, I don't know what to do.
Nobody is there to lend me a shoulder when i'm sad.
Nobody is there to give me a kiss when i'm upset.
Nobody is there to hug me when i'm cold,
Nobody is there to help me up when i fall anymore..
Sorry if you really dislike what i wrote here.
I wrote it small already.
I really wanna express my feelings.
I meant no offence.
Sorry,
Sorry for being so think-skinned and big mouth like what you think of me..
Please,
Stop smoking.
I know everything already.
I know last time you still smoke,
I just.. Don't want to say..
Because..
Just, don't smoke anymore,
You are not in a good health condition,,
I don't want you to fall sick..
I know you hate me alot..
I can do nothing about it..
Please..
Don't fight anymore..
I don't want you to get hurt..
See you with bruises and bleeding really hurts alot..
Even if i cannot see you anymore..
I just don't wish you to get hurt..
Takecare to yourself.
Sorry..

No comments: