Nuffnang Ads

Sunday, November 16, 2008

I'm so upset over you.

Hais.
Back to update.
Yesterday,
Went out at about 2pm.
Met Zh and Jy.
Went to Woodlands, causeway point again.
As zh want to change the comics.
Was very moodless ytd.
On the way back to cck to met Jerlin.
I cried once again.
Idk whye.
I just, listened to songs,
And quietly cried..
I jst thot,
Whye things would turn out this way.
I heard the news,
About him,
Sorry to type it here,
I really need to let it out.
He really no longer think of me, anymore.
He has a new gf alre.
Heard that they stead for a few weeks alre.
But, very close alre,
Rlly , Very the close.
Heard that the girl is skinny der.
Now i know whye he doesn't want me anymore,
Cause i'm fat. He likes skinny girls better.
Okay, don't talk about it anymore.

Sayang , still must tell me about the updates lah.
I also won't do anything..
I really wanna know. ):

I just .. Don't know what to say.
Today, Staying home. Think i've got a little flu,
And sore throat.
So boring.
I wanna go outside.
I don't wanna stay at home,
it makes me think of so many things.

Yesterday's sales wasn't veh good.
In fact, It's really really bad.
Cause i was moodless, so was zh. ):

Yesterday reached base early.
With Jerlin and zh.
Others came along later.
Played psp. (Tmr returning to him liaos. zzz!)
Suddenly.
Like got a little problem with my gans.
But then , okay ler.
Clement they all so funny uh.
Stupid haolian kia.
He called zh , cheebye kia sia.
Stupid haolian kia.
But thanks anyway, For treating me ice-cream ! Lol.

They thot i got taiji, Wanted to help me.
But i duwan cher taiji, so didn't say much.
Lol. Euroy that irritating one asked who wan tio me.
LOl. They all so nice . wanted to help me. ^^

Then , slacked for veh long.
Binbin and Mag came to my blk to find us.
Hehs. Thanks for buying ice-cream.
And binbin that siao zharbo keep wanting to take photos.
Lmao. Aiya. I know lahhhhhhhhhhhhh. She miss me alottttttt. Haha.
Then, for awhile later. Aft cam-whoring alot.
We left for work, So binny and mag left.

Buang sales, So me and zh decided to slack.
Slack downstairs.
Saw a 7-11 very cute.
Is at underground der.
Hehs.
Bought something to eat and drink.
And ytd, I was broke. x.x
As i bought porridage ytd at lot one,
Drank the $4.70 Double choco at mac. x.x
and bought the $2 food and drinks at 7-11 and shared with zh and Jerlin. (:
Ytd , Zh accompanied me home again.
Thanks ! (:
Heh.

Nothing to say ler.
I stop here bah.
Byebyeeeeeeeee. ):

Mood : Veh veh bo mood. Upset.

No comments: