Nuffnang Ads

Monday, November 24, 2008

Heheeeee.

Hellos !
Wakey wakey liaos !
Last night quite early sleep.. Around 12am plus. xD
This morning woke up by my noisy sister. Sucker. -.-
Omgomg. Have to pay for my own bills. T.T
Nov bills bombed.
Shall skip that topic. -.-

Last night !
Was quite fun lah.
But kinda pathetic.
And tiring .
And now, Kinda sick.. Maybe due to the playing in the rain ytd. :\

Yesterday,
Went out at about 12plus in the afternoon.
Went to Yew tee mrt station,
Saw Jenny ! Lol. (Soka friend)
Then, She took the same train as me, Towards Marina bay one.
I alighted at Amk,
Met up Amanda and gang at amk hub's bits and pieces.
Took Bus no 135 to somewhere and walk to ECP.
So far. -.- So tired.
Rained when we got there.
Got smaller aft Amanda's craziness of calling my name "YUTING ! YUTING !~~~"
Lmao lah.
So pathetic.
Stuked at the BBQ Pit.
Aft Picking andrea up.
He took someone's big umbrella and we got a cover.
So heng. Thanks to him. LOL.
But i'm the most blessed one !
In the middle and got human body heat from everyone ard me ! I'M SO BLESSED ! LOL.
Finally got everything started all over again at 7plus.
Went to bathe.
Came out got food liao, Andrea cook for me seh. So good guy. Lol.
Never take photos ! Due to raining ! ):
Cabbed home. Thanks to Andrea again ! He cab me home from pasi ris to yewtee. Lol.
And then back to Yiochukang/amk. Not sure.
In the taxi.. Chat alot w the taxi driver, about studies. Lol.
Shall skip that part. -.-

Later meeting up Jerlin !
Don't know got zh mah. Haha. Never ask.
And also i have to meet Andrea, He took my stuffs home ! Not on purpose der hor. LOL.
Got to get it from him later..
Meet Jerlin go eat at West Mall. HOHOHO. xD
Okay stop here liao. Byebye.

P/s: Sorry people. Lazy reply tags nowadays. Reply next time. {{:

No comments: